**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Journey to Thronebreaker Finally Completed!

2 months ago I defeated the grandmaster, but I didn't have a t5cc to make a r3 6*. I spent the past 2 months grinding as much content as I could in order to get a fully formed t5cc. I was so desperate, that as a cav player I grinded through 7.1, 7.2, and just yesterday I beat 7.3. After beating 7.3 I chose the mutant t5cc, and I was only 3,150 away from forming it. I decided to 100% the monthly cav quest. That antivenom was a pain by the way. When I 100% it, I knew there was a chance I wouldn't get the mutant frags which scared me but thankfully I got very lucky, and was able to get it! I took my only r2 6*, Red Mags to R3 and now I am thronebreaker! It was a painful journey but I got so much better at the game for taking on content I was not ready for! (I still haven't 100% act 4). Here are the rewards I got, I am very satisfied with them, and I think I will try out some of these Carina Challenges, they look like a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who gave me so much advice along the way!

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!!!
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Congratulations. Now you get to make fun of the cav players.

The title is so similar to @BitterSteel's that I was really confused for a second.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★

Malreck04 said:

correction: you get disagree bombed by the cav players who don’t want TB to have better rewards.
    lol I'm honestly so glad I hit it before cyber weekend, Christmas and all the other stuff, those cav rewards inspired me to get out of that hell hole and hit the good stuff xD
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

correction: you get disagree bombed by the cav players who don’t want TB to have better rewards.
    Not to worry, they’re too busy fighting off UC who want better rewards. I’m seeing a pattern here…