**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account Sharing 2.0

MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
I have been reading all the opinions about account sharing and even though it is cheating according to the ToS, I feel that some situations warrant account sharing. I am not talking about someone doing LoL or Arena for you, or even War piloting. All those can be done either completely at your leisure (all solo content) or reasonably while not being online 24/7 because the map size and complexity allow it.

The only reasonable argument for account sharing I have seen is AQ map 6's complexity and demand in terms of time. Map 5 giving you trouble is down to coordination (we could do map 5 well in an alliance that had members around the globe), but map 6 is too much. Skill isn't the issue.

So when the law no longer serves justice, the law needs to be amended. Here is my modest proposal:

Solo content account sharing: Permanent ban, as this is always cheating (reap rewards for things you cannot do skillwise).

AW account sharing: Less malicious intent, may be done for coordination purposes and not for skill. Temporary ban and default loss in the war in question. Should work as a deterrent for totalitarian practices from leaders. If an individual member shares their account and the alliance suffers, it will be seen in the ban and the player in question may be kicked. AW piloting gone in 2 months because it won't take long for sharers to be weeded out.

AQ account sharing: Allow, has no real impact and is more often than not a planning issue. Prestige of accounts is the same, which is still the determining score factor.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.