**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will Kabam let me start over or am I SOL

I started my legends run about 20 minutes ago and the game when down and cannot connect. I just spent 1400 units on an item pack and bought a Starlord loot. What can I do? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    We will take the downtime into account, so it will not be counted in your Legends Run time.
  • Options
    OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    Do I have to start exactly when the game get back up and running? Meaning will I have to keep trying to log in over and over again @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    You will. It's happened to me twice in the past and support was zero help in determining timing. I also experienced huge server lag each time too after getting back in. Good luck getting back in without losing much time. I will never do extended runs of anything important (legends runs, LOL fights, etc.) around an update drop ever again.
  • Options
    TKRowlingTKRowling Posts: 17
    I was grinding arena, which I never do, to awaken my Mephisto. With it being down, I no longer have control over hitting the cutoff. Hopefully everyone else will put up **** numbers too cause I am sitting at 2 mil. @Kabam Miike wanna give me an awakening gem for my troubles?
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    TKRowling wrote: »
    I was grinding arena, which I never do, to awaken my Mephisto. With it being down, I no longer have control over hitting the cutoff. Hopefully everyone else will put up **** numbers too cause I am sitting at 2 mil. @Kabam Miike wanna give me an awakening gem for my troubles?

Calm down. You still have another 24 hours to get back at arena. These things rarely last very long.

That said, watch this end up being a 12 hour maintenance...
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    It'll be the longest maintenance and it'll somehow erase all his arena points lol...

I'm sorry I hope that actually doesn't happen, but you should mentally prepare yourself for that just in case.... JUST IN CASE!!!! :|
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    TKRowling wrote: »

Same case for everyone. If you don't hit the cut-off it will be due to what you didn't do when the game was running.
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    ^^I like this guy's thinking.