**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Really! Epic Occult Lab Dormmamu

Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
gco1tkkbng48.jpg
907l881kr3yw.jpg
Are you kidding me?!? I brought a 4/55 Blade and he was no match for the Dorm I got in the Epic level.

Comments

• Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Am I missing something here?
  • It’s fun. Had a Cyclops with Traquility, power shield, power reserve, biohazard and brute force.... lol pooped my pants at first but got through it with r4 ice first try. It’s fun
    Yeah. Do you have a Dorm that will drop 50k in under 10 seconds??
    I thought Blade would be enough in the event I ran into a Dorm but it appears that you HAVE to bring a synergy team in order to play JUST in the event that you see one champ. I call BS
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    What were dorm’s buffs? Does rerolling help?
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    On my first run through, I've found epic very difficult. (I mean it is called epic so that's the idea behind it.) Will probably need to re-roll a decent amount and make sure I have a pretty swiss army type roster to cover all the bases.

I'm also going to see how the next step down is and if I found that's worth it more if it's the difference between using revives and not using revives.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Aspect of war
    200% power gain
    90% Armor

OMEGA RED
  • If i have to go through a month of seeing the type of comment above me, then i'll probably hate this event more than any other. Ive never complained about difficulty and always had no problem really. But god forbid we say they amped this up for the whales and it's crazy hard for very few rewards in the end. Hey, if we count how many "get guds" and "dont be a scrub" and "this is fun if you have a rank 5 five star team only" do we get a prize at the end?
    ov3d7lid17w9.jpg
    I didnt think the degen waa base attack and am pretty sure it's not but even if it's not 50k in 10 seconds, ridiculous
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Better reroll those buffs.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    That doesn’t look too bad with vision. Intercept and power drain
    The randomizer whatever wasnt the problem. It's the 50k degen. You have to bring a synergy team going in and that's not 100 percent. That or change masteries which cost $$
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    The randomizer whatever wasnt the problem. It's the 50k degen. You have to bring a synergy team going in and that's not 100 percent. That or change masteries which cost $$

mastery change would cost, what? 150-200?

And theres ways to fight him without triggering dex. OH YEAH, and he was just nerfed in that respect.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Does anyone know if you can do epic twice and get a hundred percent for each?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Counter Tactics was the issue there. Each hit you did increased his degen damage. Now we all know not to face that. Even Gulk wouldn't live.
    edited October 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »

And theres ways to fight him without triggering dex. OH YEAH, and he was just nerfed in that respect.

I'm sorry I guess I dont really feel like changing my masteries and paying for one fight nor do I think it's acceptable. I'm glad you are that good as well to handle the fight without triggering dex plus the nodes your up against. Do post when you do and I'll give you all the credit you deserve. I guess I'm not that good yet
    edited October 2018
    Saiyan wrote: »
    Counter Tactics was the issue there. Each hit you did increased his degen damage. Now we all know not to face that. Even Gulk wouldn't live.

So your saying his awakened ability is covered under a 'base attack'? I also dont believe that even has anything to do with the 50k degen in 10sec

I'm sorry I guess I dont really feel like changing my masteries and paying for one fight nor do I think it's acceptable. I'm glad you are that good as well to handle the fight without triggering dex plus the nodes your up against. Do post when you do and I'll give you all the credit you deserve. I guess I'm not that good yet

At least you admit it

No but really, I guess my post came off more snarky than it should have. Your post was just misleading. A run of milestones in arena gives you the units to redo masteries if you want to go that route. My next point was you dont HAVE to change the masteries to do it, but it does become harder.

So your saying his awakened ability is covered under a 'base attack'? I also dont believe that even has anything to do with the 50k degen in 10sec

your post says 5k degen. so if it was more than that, then yes, base attack plays into it

At least you admit it

No but really, I guess my post came off more snarky than it should have. Your post was just misleading. A run of milestones in arena gives you the units to redo masteries if you want to go that route. My next point was you dont HAVE to change the masteries to do it, but it does become harder.

Fair enough. Thanks and I like to think myself a pretty decent player. Hovered in Plat1 before, didnt finish, but was good enough to touch it. My point is I'm not a bad player. Fighting this Dorm is going to come with deaths no matter how good you are. Maybe, as there are some real dope players out there. Yes Epic should be the hardest content but does hard content mean you HAVE to spend if you arent on an absolute elite level.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Brought 5/65 Voodoo, 5/65 Sentinel, 4/55 Proxima, 4/55 Crossbones, and 4/55 Gulk. 1st Epic run used 1 randomizer and lost Voodoo and Crossbones. 2nd Epic run used 0 randomizers and lost Voodoo, Crossbones, and Gulk. 0 items used both runs. Enjoyed the challenge.

your post says 5k degen. so if it was more than that, then yes, base attack plays into it

You are right. it is 5k

You are right. it is 5k. Lol, whoops, but still even 5k a tick is 5+ ticks and you are done

edited October 2018

You are right. it is 5k. Lol, whoops, but still even 5k a tick is 5+ ticks and you are done

Its 5k over 10 seconds. so degen triggering 5 times would take out most r4 5*

Edit: again, assuming it isnt base attack. I would think base attack factors in somehow.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Got An Awakend Iron man Infinity war ( Stun Immune )

My carnage Got Him Down ( iron man iw 15% Has Auto Block But Carnage Has Unblockebull Sp Useful against Him )