**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Event Quest rewards off

Couldn't see other threads about this and my search bar doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Just finished my first push through uncollected and was rewarded with 5 of the Kylntar Katalysts instead of the listed 10.... seems the Epic rewards are mixed with the Master Payout.... Anyone else notice this yet?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Syrion wrote: »
    Couldn't see other threads about this and my search bar doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Just finished my first push through uncollected and was rewarded with 5 of the Kylntar Katalysts instead of the listed 10.... seems the Epic rewards are mixed with the Master Payout.... Anyone else notice this yet?

It is one you overflod Can only hold 5 atm. Becasse kabam.
  • Options
    SyrionSyrion Posts: 64
    Ha ha... Gamer..... Thank you... I feel so **** now.... How to close thread? problem solved.
    Thank you good sir
  • Options
    Same issue pushed through epic difficulty midnight 3 AM just to rank up my symbioid and use him in occult lab. How do i get the Kylntar Katalysts back ? I need them asap !
  • Options
    oh fudge ! i realized its in my stash ! :p:p
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    They said a rank 5 sym would be better than a rank 2 6*.
    I presume they set the limit to 5 on purpose so we can’t rank the sym to R5 till the difficulty will be open.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    They said a rank 5 sym would be better than a rank 2 6*.
    I presume they set the limit to 5 on purpose so we can’t rank the sym to R5 till the difficulty will be open.

What are you saying? all the difficulties of EQ are already open
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    one run through epic and master will be able to r5 symbiot