**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Same gold rewards, more expensive upgrades

ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I've spent 1.4 million gold just in this past week upgrading champs. My alliance runs map 6 one day every other week. I feel like my gold stash can barely keep itself up.

We need increased gold rewards due to upgrades in costs to rank up and level 5* champs. Even if it was a weekly gold realm it would help a lot.

Comments

• Options
    JoKeR7418JoKeR7418 Posts: 10
    It wouldn't be bad to see the gold realm come through once a week either, maybe on Sunday or something.
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    No we don't, you will get to a point where your progression halts and you have so much gold you don't know what to do with it.

I have 17.5 million and all my 2* and 3* are at max rank, all 4* at R3 or higher and all 5* at R2 of higher.

Be patient it will come.
  • Options
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    No we don't, you will get to a point where your progression halts and you have so much gold you don't know what to do with it.

I have 17.5 million and all my 2* and 3* are at max rank, all 4* at R3 or higher and all 5* at R2 of higher.

Be patient it will come.

Yeah but how many 5* do you have. How many at r3, or r4?

Once you get to the point where you have multiple r3 or above, and a few handfuls of r5 4* gold goes real fast.

Then include gold costs for map 5, and especially 6 where you get no gold rewards for completing.
  • Options
    Oh stop it. Gold is the easiest thing in the game to come by. I don't want to see another gold realm for noobs.
  • Options
    Oh stop it. Gold is the easiest thing in the game to come by. I don't want to see another gold realm for noobs.

So you don't agree that gold costs have risen but gold rewards havent?
  • Options
    And for reference I'm in an alliance rated at 11 mil tier 1/2 in war. So I'm not some noob
  • Options
    JoKeR7418JoKeR7418 Posts: 10
    edited July 2017
    People always hatin on the gold realm, I think that was one of the best ideas kabam has done. If it's for noobs, then I'm on that list with a **** ton of other people that it helped out.
  • Options
    SnowSnow Posts: 1
    Keep the gold relms. Not everyone has time to grind arena. Or just simply cut the cost to rank and level champs 10-20%. For those who have an abundance of gold, good for you and donate to your alliance for map 6.
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    Chitlins wrote: »
    And for reference I'm in an alliance rated at 11 mil tier 1/2 in war. So I'm not some noob

you are right, you are no noob in a big tier alliance. however, form you pvp stats, can understand why you dont have gold. get grinding mate lol
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★

Be patient it will come.

Once you get to the point where you have multiple r3 or above, and a few handfuls of r5 4* gold goes real fast.

Then include gold costs for map 5, and especially 6 where you get no gold rewards for completing.

15 x 5*

2 at R4
    3 at r3
    10 at r2

Have the cats to rank another to R4 and 6 more to R3 but don't have the champs.

Even if i did that I'd still have 14 million gold.
  • Options
    Not everyone has time to grind or will to grind arenas, especially for champs they don't want. If you have infinite gold then good! Don't understand why you would care if there was a weekly gold realm for people who have busy lives and little time for arenas
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I love the people who essentially reply, "I haven't got a problem so screw everybody else". Nice one.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a monthly gold realm - Kabam still profits due to likely paid energy refreshes.

We're not all maxed or in a top 300 alliance, you know. Have a thought for the little guys.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

Be patient it will come.

15 x 5*

2 at R4
    3 at r3
    10 at r2

Have the cats to rank another to R4 and 6 more to R3 but don't have the champs.

Even if i did that I'd still have 14 million gold.

So it's not just me in started donating to my treasury out of boredom since I tend to have gold for days and ranking random people t4 cats are not even hard to come by anymore
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i can understand where these people saying no are coming from. whilst i am relatively low level and have alot of champs to rank up still.
    these comments are coming from people who have spent along time and worked very hard to get what they have. and then there are people that are asking for everything to be made too easy just because they want it.
  • Options
    Not everyone has time to grind arena between monthly heroic and master quests, aq, aw, and real life stuff like work and having children. Remember most of the people who spend money on this game don't necessarily have time for arena. That's why they have money.

I think a weekly or even monthly gold realm quest would help a lot.

Just consider it please
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Lots of gold to be had just playing for milestones in arena. It takes no "grind" at all to do that.
  • Options
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Lots of gold to be had just playing for milestones in arena. It takes no "grind" at all to do that.

1.5 million points takes a couple hours at least
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Over 3 days... You are telling me that you don't have 30 mins a day to play arena to get all the rewards from milestones, gold and units from battlechips, AND the rank rewards that 1.5 mil will get you?

Yeah, go ahead and complain you don't have enough gold, and then NOT use the most efficient way to get gold in the game. Lol
  • Options

Over 3 days... You are telling me that you don't have 30 mins a day to play arena to get all the rewards from milestones, gold and units from battlechips, AND the rank rewards that 1.5 mil will get you?

Yeah, go ahead and complain you don't have enough gold, and then NOT use the most efficient way to get gold in the game. Lol

Over 3 days you're telling me that you don't work over 40 hours a week, have a kid and have varying responsibilities beyond that?

I spend more money on this game than you. I promise. So instead of being a little crybaby why not get on board with people like me, who have busy lives and get a little bit more gold in the process. Or don't. But whatever you do, just stop being a twat.

• Options

Also 1.5 mil in arena doesn't score a reliably good amount of gold. :^)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    If everyone believes that the gold costs haven't risen, then that's fine. See you here **** when you get top tier scrubs
  • Options
    And there could be another solution. For example: increased gold awards in master quests and 5* arenas. Lower gold costs for map 6 especially, and maybe all other maps. Or a gold realm that hurts no one and grants like 200k a week. But who knows.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    There are loads who have an excess of gold, I'm down to 1.4mil.... I had 7million.

It sucks