**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Golden Symbiote and how to slay

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
So Kabam pulled a dirty trick with the boss for 2.1 in this month’s event quest and for my fellow summoners without a Corvus Glaive Kabam gave us a valuable weapon to fight back

SUMMONED SYMBIOTE!
With a few enhancements it should be easy to kill this menace provided you rank up your little buddy

Recommended
Fight Dirty: True Strike
Second Wind: Surive death once

Optional
•Mind Games: Taunting block
•Quick Reflexes: Dexing specials fills power meter
•Power Start 1: Start with 1 bar power

COMBO
•Symbiotic Switch: swap health Sp2
•In for the Kill: Sp2 will kill any enemy below 15% health

Comments

• Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I had pretty much posted the same thing in another thread also. I did notice in the description I saw of "Second Wind", it had a cool down of 10 seconds. From that description, it looks like it can trigger multiple times. Looks like you need at least one buff active as well to heal.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    And how do you upgrade him without beating the symbiote?
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    And how do you upgrade him without beating the symbiote?

Should at least be able to R4 him without epic I believe. That is, if you want to go through the other difficulties to get the cats.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Turns out to be possible. I just beat him with just one team revive
  • Options
    @Ch1efster yeah I kinda saw you and a few others and decided to add the “Sp2 switch and slaughter” combo as well as taunting out Sp1 for quick power gain.

@Voltolos heroic and master are relatively easy enough for a once through each to rank the buddy pretty quick.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Really he isn't that bad but he will eat 3 to four of your champs. Use heavy hitters like sl sparky and Angela. I beat him with a team of rank 4 5* Angela gp and ws no revives. Intercept and 2 hit combo. My other champs were basically fodder I used for the lanes in epic. 30 seconds is enough time to take a third of his hp and the damage from block and chip damage are irrelevant since you wont last past 30 seconds
  • Options
    Dshu wrote: »
    Really he isn't that bad but he will eat 3 to four of your champs. Use heavy hitters like sl sparky and Angela. I beat him with a team of rank 4 5* Angela gp and ws no revives. Intercept and 2 hit combo. My other champs were basically fodder I used for the lanes in epic. 30 seconds is enough time to take a third of his hp and the damage from block and chip damage are irrelevant since you wont last past 30 seconds

I’ve learned from way back with God-Thanos that having the right champ nearly designed for the fight is invaluable. A lesson well reiterated with Omega Red.

As I lack Killmonger I’ll be taking Heroic and Master 100% before I unleashed the Symbiote on his brethren in inglorious combat
  • Options
    RissmillerRissmiller Posts: 4
    If you use the unknown enemy buff on your symbiote it takes away his debuff immunity and the health hit after a special. Then parry him and fight as usual
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Rissmiller wrote: »
    If you use the unknown enemy buff on your symbiote it takes away his debuff immunity and the health hit after a special. Then parry him and fight as usual
    Which is weird, as it says only for non symbiote foes. But I for sure bleed out the Golden tool using that enhancement!
  • Options
    RissmillerRissmiller Posts: 4
    If you look in his info there is no #symbiote so I don’t know what he is but the buff works lol
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Ah! That is very funny, he’s a replicant. Or a life model decoy
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Nice. I'll try it. Thanks. Been playing with ideas myself. Found a couple useful Boosts. Of course, Hulk always works with raw Damage.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    I tried the unknown enemy boost when fighting and it didnt work for me. Maybe they changed it since. Couldnt parry, couldnt bleed him. And then half way through the fight i just died randomly. I didnt use any specials.