**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider Universe Crystal

DragonGamerDragonGamer Posts: 44
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I must say that The game is very, very poor about the Spider Crystals chances of rewarding 3*/4* champ. Why not give us more chances than Premium and award us with at least a 3*. I opened 5 Crystals i mean. And all of them give me 2* Champs. It is a boring ideia bring us events that should improve our game, but they couldn't do that. It is a waste of time and work changing nothing in the odds of the Crystal. It is a PC but with 10 Champs of the same universe. I am fed up with this because i wish a Venom 3* or 4*. And i have to gave my days to try get those crystals to get the Bad notice after getting a 2*.

Spider Universe Crystal 27 votes

Change the Odds of getting a 3*/4* Champ to better
25%
GunzoVartoxDave_the_destroyerMasterTroller42AlCapone2727DarkArrow07Jin244 7 votes
Make Easier To Get Spider Shards
29%
AakashHeroBoltsySpeedbumpKromestoneTxAggie17WarofGodsArus25wizard365 8 votes
Both of them. Making the Game better to Every one.
44%
Yarah_DahileDoctorAntManUndeadProphetIl_JooORavenrob_33champz44TheMageHunterDragonGamerFoxhero007FedxxxxCarvano11891SummonerB2 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    At least we get new 2*'s from them.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    DLegend wrote: »

Man but will have to agree that is a poor 2* champ. Because after playing 3 months you're a veteran Player. This mean that you wish to get 3*/4* because 2* is nothing compared to a 4*. So, they should improve the game
  • Options

Man but will have to agree that is a poor 2* champ. Because after playing 3 months you're a veteran Player. This mean that you wish to get 3*/4* because 2* is nothing compared to a 4*. So, they should improve the game

I am a veteran player. And every veteran will always welcome a new 2* into their roster. Especially if its one of the new ones.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

I am a veteran player. And every veteran will always welcome a new 2* into their roster. Especially if its one of the new ones.

Yeah. Sure that we always we will get a 2* at the PCs but. We need more better champs. At least begginers players.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Change the Odds of getting a 3*/4* Champ to better
    Meh...I don't want much
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I vote 4: Quit whining. I've seen no indicator that the odds in the Spiderverse crystal are any better or worse than in a PHC. Honestly, be glad you can earn extra shards and champs for free. This is an event you don't have to pay for and Kabam doesn't have to do.
  • Options
    xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    YoMoves wrote: »
    I vote 4: Quit whining. I've seen no indicator that the odds in the Spiderverse crystal are any better or worse than in a PHC. Honestly, be glad you can earn extra shards and champs for free. This is an event you don't have to pay for and Kabam doesn't have to do.

I agree when it's free & someone complains I just shake my head.

P.S I've gotten 2 4*s & 2 3*s out of maybe 12 crystals... they seem fine to me. I just need a 2* Venompool to get all the new 2*s as well.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Have to agree. Not that we use them. It's a Collector's Item. Well, I can only speak for myself. I haven't used my 2*'s since the Arenas changed. They're just rare.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I think the Drop Rate is appropriate. Simply because of the number of Crystals people will be opening during the Event. As others have mentioned, there are 2* Collectibles, as well as Ultimate Spider-Verse Crystals randomly dropping from the Stark Assignment. The Assignment is where the Rewards are at. Heroic and Master give 150 4* and 5* Shards a day, plus 3 T4CC Frag Crystals. All month.
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    I've received multiple 3* and a 4*. Crystals are fine. They're free champs, quit crying.
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★

Not every veteran. I don't see any need for them. They're not being added to the other crystals, so after the event is over, they won't generate any 3* shards.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Complaining about free crystals and free champs, even if they are 2*s...ok.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    The shards literally come from doing any fight.... This means that the crystals literally come from playing the game. They are free. You can continue to do anything you were doing beforehand, and you'll get these crystals. Even if it was a 1* crystal, it's free. Be happy with it.

Yeah. Sure that we always we will get a 2* at the PCs but. We need more better champs. At least begginers players.

No, beginner players don't need 3 and 4 star champs to start. They face 1 and 2 stars. Using 4 stars against 1 stars gets boring quickly, causing players to leave the game. Do you think I'm wrong? Okay, go do every quest in Act One with your worst four stars. You know, that rank one level one Spidergwen and Fixit you have? Go use them, you'll still win every fight. That is, unless you blow your brains out from boredom.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    They give me two star versions of 3 stars I already have. Such as Venompool and Spidey Symbiotie.
  • Options
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    They give me two star versions of 3 stars I already have. Such as Venompool and Spidey Symbiotie.

Yeah... Because they're in the crystal... So you got them... Good for you... What's your point?
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    LOOK! It's a lot of free 3* shards and at most you get 7 ones that don't give them

Carnage
    Venom
    Gwen
    Miles
    VP
    AV
    Electro
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185

TOTALLY agree. i mean, i will definitely celebrate when i get a great 4/5* pull and even post a screen shot to let my alliance know.

but MAN...i'm sure my alliance is so tired of me posting screen shots of the new 2* champs i have "collected"

I'm like a kid in a candy store.
  • Options

But think with me. You don't will need those 2* Champs in the future. This mean that a Free 2* champ it's nothing compared with a 3* for example. So... What is the purpose do a Event to only make us angry getting a 2*?!
  • Options
    FedxxxxFedxxxx Posts: 29
    Lel, I got 4* spider Gwen from my first spider verse crystal
  • Options
    edited July 2017

But think with me. You don't will need those 2* Champs in the future. This mean that a Free 2* champ it's nothing compared with a 3* for example. So... What is the purpose do a Event to only make us angry getting a 2*?!

Even though 2 stars are useless, we get limited edition 2 stars from these spider verse crystals. Gotta catch them all!
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Most importantly, I don't like it when people whine. This has been a nice event from Kabam. I'll take the free shards and not complain.
  • Options

No, we have a CHANCE at a 3 or 4 star. CHANCE. C-H-A-N-C-E. That means we MIGHT get someone worth something. Even if we don't, we got a lot of 3 star shards, and we got them for free. If you're so sick of 2 stars, go do arena or something, don't whine about low drop rates on free stuff.