**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

kabam. Occult you are the worst ever. I really hate you. Another thing I will not play.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I cannot believe on the levels of failure your now making this mess. Such a small percent of the base likes dungeons. And last months danger rooms were absolutely un fun. Now we get the worst of all. Occult is awful. Feels like a money grab, and like your trying to poss off your customers.

I used t9 be a whale. I spent thousand on this game. I have not spent a single penny in months. Your lack of undesrstandimg what your player base wants, these unbelievable bugs and game crashes for hours on end, led me to believe your company makes enough money to not care anymore.

Your shareholders or owners are just happy enough to not question your mishandling, whe in reality you could make them so much more. Instead you put out such a terrible product that a person like myself that would spend hundreds per month chooses to never give you a penny and question)s the reason I am even playing.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    I cannot believe on the levels of failure your now making this mess. Such a small percent of the base likes dungeons. And last months danger rooms were absolutely un fun. Now we get the worst of all. Occult is awful. Feels like a money grab, and like your trying to poss off your customers.

I used t9 be a whale. I spent thousand on this game. I have not spent a single penny in months. Your lack of undesrstandimg what your player base wants, these unbelievable bugs and game crashes for hours on end, led me to believe your company makes enough money to not care anymore.

Your shareholders or owners are just happy enough to not question your mishandling, whe in reality you could make them so much more. Instead you put out such a terrible product that a person like myself that would spend hundreds per month chooses to never give you a penny and question)s the reason I am even playing.

Theres different levels of difficulty. Try a lower one.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I like the rewards
  • Options
    Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    I have completed each epic run with out using any resources barring buying a couple rerolls. If the difficulty is to much you have the option to take on the lower level lab. I don’t have any r5 champs. Nothing wrong with challenging content. I don’t want to autofight everything like the gwenpool goes to the movie event.
  • Options
    SBNSBN Posts: 11
    While I disagree with you, i can understand your frustration. Just keep in mind not every content they put out is meant for everyone to complete. Kabam released things like GP goes to the movies which basically every level can enjoy. Top tier players also want content they would find challenging. I personally have 100% LOL and outside of AW, it’s difficult to find content to challenge myself.

Its ok if you cannot complete this event. Try a lower difficulty to lessen the stress on yourself.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    icorer wrote: »

If you were or are a whale who's spent thousands on the game and yet still struggle with the new hard content without feeling the need to come to the forums and throw a tantrum like a child, then that raises some questions.

Technically, he didn't say he spent thousands. He said he spent thousand. And he didn't say thousand what.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I feel you. besides nodes and some champions are bugged as hell (hello medusa), sometimes those buffs give an insane combination. I had miles on rage, power shield and something else like stun immune/bleed immune, so any sp dmg was capped at 2% of his hp and he would get evade every time I use sp. and it was the best combination of all rolled
    just except it is ok to fail and never spend any units/revives in it

also rng based rewards is such a bs and only epic are somewhat okay - run the one before it and get t4cc fragments, just as much as you'll get from daily crystal. and we already have damn rng in pulls
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I'm not happy bout not being able to complete epic in occult lab challenge also but I accept it and do the hardest level I can. It cost no energy to do and u get some reward. It is what it is. People need to realize unless ur among the elite then ur not going to be able to do every level. Just accept it, do what u can and carry on.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited October 2018
    ^the last part of what he said.

other thing, The labs are fun to me. I really like these type of content.
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    They are hard and I was frustrated the first day but then again I forgot you could re-roll LOL reroll “tokens“ are cheap. Got lucky today and didn’t actually need to reroll but I’ve gone through 12 on one champ once. Definitely worth it for an easier go.. overall I have enjoyed the new content
  • Options
    IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    The epic labs are a challenge for sure and the fact that they seem to have an 90 percent drop rate on 250 shards seems hardly worth it. I find that’s my biggest complaint. Something that challenging with Korg being a nightmare should have the lowest amount be 500. Without being able to see your enemies your completely at the mercy of rng. And some of the nodes and champs just don’t justify the cost.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I cannot believe on the levels of failure your now making this mess. Such a small percent of the base likes dungeons.

Really? Do you have access to some secret data about how many people like dungeons?
    And last months danger rooms were absolutely un fun. Now we get the worst of all. Occult is awful. Feels like a money grab, and like your trying to poss off your customers.

Your opinion does not equal a consensus.
    Your lack of undesrstandimg what your player base wants, these unbelievable bugs and game crashes for hours on end, led me to believe your company makes enough money to not care anymore.

You aren't the player base and you clearly don't know what the actual player base wants.

Their product is soooo terrible that it fooled you into spending thousands of dollars at some point in the past, when it had less content, had more bugs, was less polished and more rudimentary than it currently is? Are you eve trying to make sense?

I question why you thought that you would get any sympathy at all here with your hilariously childish whine-spam.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    honestly i did epic labs go through it but today i swear the roles i got kept on bring the same thing so i just said duck it, clearly there is a higher percentage chance of certain nodes and since i feel like that i dont even wanna bother play it anymore. Maybe it's just me but recently every content that has been coming out i've been saying duck it ain't gonna stress myself anymore because of this game
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I hate grinding easy/boring content for rewards. Love the lab
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Kayne34 wrote: »
    I have completed each epic run with out using any resources barring buying a couple rerolls. If the difficulty is to much you have the option to take on the lower level lab. I don’t have any r5 champs. Nothing wrong with challenging content. I don’t want to autofight everything like the gwenpool goes to the movie event.

I'm not doubting you, sorry if it sounds like I am.
    But I would like to see these epic run completions.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    WiMak wrote: »
    They are hard and I was frustrated the first day but then again I forgot you could re-roll LOL reroll “tokens“ are cheap. Got lucky today and didn’t actually need to reroll but I’ve gone through 12 on one champ once. Definitely worth it for an easier go.. overall I have enjoyed the new content

But the re-roll is rng as well. I get having crystals rely on rng.
    But having events that is easier for some, not based on skill or champs?
    Just based on if you get a good roll on nodes?

No thank you.