**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The lag

Anyone else lagging super bad? I am fine with anything else but this game. This thing seems to lag more than a bad turbo build on a car. Lol but really... it seems to take a solid minute or more to go into a fight or anything. Thought it was my WiFi but then my cellular did the same thing. Hope this can be at least modified a little bit for better running of the game.

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    You're lucky, my loading times into AQ/AW and all of the fights is 3 minutes each way since new update.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Last update made things worse unfortunately.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I agree, It takes like 3 mins just to return to the AQ/AW map after finishing a fight. This issue is prevalent in EQ too.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Hey guys, I'm really sorry to hear you're having these issues.

If you're concerned about the game taking longer than usual to load, please take a moment to give us your feedback in THIS thread. However, if you're experiencing lag, please contribute to one of the discussions linked below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

As always, when reporting an issue such as lag or slow loading times, please try to include as much information as possible from our Bug Report Template.

We're currently gathering all the information we can and investigating each of these issues in an effort to identify the causes and if possible, develop a solution as quickly as possible.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding in the meantime!
This discussion has been closed.