Anyone else getting parry issues?

2»

Comments

• BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Member Posts: 527 ★★★
    I haven’t been able to parry at the start of a fight at all for a while now. Probably since the update. I’m all for tweaks to the ai and timing to keep the game from getting too easy, but whenever they do it, it breaks something. Parry, dex, specials getting blocked, hit twice on one evade, etc. If only these problems came with a player exploit too, then they’d be fixed immediately!
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Member Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    totally broken in AQ, this is too much
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Member Posts: 52
    The Parry issue isn't new, but they just keep making it worse every update. I wish @Kabam Miike would stop worrying about adding new content & characters every month, and concentrate on fixing the functionality of the game. Just make it a great game again!
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    The window for parry appears to be closing, closing, closing...
  • NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Member Posts: 28
    ChrisS1506 wrote: »
    The Parry issue isn't new, but they just keep making it worse every update. I wish @Kabam Miike would stop worrying about adding new content & characters every month, and concentrate on fixing the functionality of the game. Just make it a great game again!

I miss gameplay before 12.0 ...
  • ChubzChubz Member Posts: 115
    Thank God I found this thread, cause I been having so many issues with Parry not registering after I press block. I'm having the most trouble with the Symbiote Supreme.

HONORABLE MENTION: has the Venom-Strange pillfered y'all when you try an Dex him???
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey y'all!

Does anyone have video of this so we can bring it to the rest of the team along with the information everyone is providing?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah dex and parry timing off for me worse since this update 2 days ago, getting hit in between double evades, or hit when I evade and dex pops up, or yeah just block/parry not triggering
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hey y'all!

Does anyone have video of this so we can bring it to the rest of the team along with the information everyone is providing?

On my end,, it’s mainly against domino. Or is she programmed not to take them as much?
    Hey y'all!

On my end,, it’s mainly against domino. Or is she programmed not to take them as much?

She reduces ability accuracy, so yeah.
  • abzoolabzool Member Posts: 5
    Same here
    If someone could record some videos with visible touch inputs that would be helpful
  • PrasannaPrasanna Member Posts: 53
    I'm getting lot of 'em.they r pretty annoying because while using blade they don't stun and I get hit easily while losing bleed also
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    I have noticed that the AI has a much more variable speed.
    Relatively slow at start of fight, then very fast at the end.
    I used to be able to get the timing down at the beginning of fight 1 of a quest and use that timing for the rest of the quest's champs.
    Now all fights change constantly. I watch their block speed to help me guess the parry timing.
This discussion has been closed.