**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Luke Cage R4 (duped)

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
Ok so we all know science has a lot of bad or mediocre Champs that don’t always warrant 4* attention or even r3 let alone r4 but LC’s buffs made me love him as a 5/50 and now that I’ve duped my 5* at r3 (a heavy hitter and bleed immune) I’m on the fence about taking him r4

He’s great as a 5/50 but I was wondering if anyone else took him r4 and what they thought or if they had regrets. I know all his utility and power from my 4* version and mostly want to know his performance as 4/55

Luke Cage R4 (duped) 29 votes

Rank him r4
79%
AxeCopFireSIlverProfessorXillymanSungjDarkrider05Anonymous346Kayne34DTMelodicMetalelan0418Bruinsfan8510PedritkoMitchell35KingsumJayCeeMrOnizukaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777DemitriM 23 votes
Unduped Void
6%
khehmistManOnTheMoon123 2 votes
Unduped Rulk
10%
John757FooshblalalaRandomizerRuns_4 3 votes
Wait for better science
3%
taojay1 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Rank him r4
    I have 4/55 void and I am not very satisfied with him

I wish it was luke,with all those exhaustion debuffs he could hit for 10k with basics :/
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Wait for better science
    I'd wait to dupe that void. r4 luke cage would not be a bad choice by any means but I think r3 is enough, r4 should be reserved for the very best like caiw or void
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    It might be some ignorance on my part but what is the big deal about duped good? I face them all the time in arena and they are easy fights. Is it something to do with only war defense, I'm just curious what I've been missing because I don't see what makes him so good duped or otherwise.
  • Options
    @Samspade23 yep ignorance on your part

Fighting against them in arena is far different than looking for content cleaners at high difficulty. Aside from Sp3 stalling and those death squads arena is a breeze 24/7

Luke Cage gets invincibility allowing for better matchups against the likes of IMIW, Hyperion, Mordo, new EQ bosses, and he occasional Medusa when the timer ticks just right, or Gulk, Rags, and even Hiemdal when the RNG hits you with that specific chance to go unstoppable or the obscure auto block you forgot one of them has kicks in.

Void gets to increase his damage, length and potency-limit of his utility. Ultimately giving him better matchups against champs like Goblin, Saber and anyone with auto-power gain

Rulk gets a better matchup with Mephisto as well as a mountain of physical resistance that helps in a huge way letting him take vastly more punishment as well as starting him with more charges to clear with
  • Options
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I'd wait to dupe that void. r4 luke cage would not be a bad choice by any means but I think r3 is enough, r4 should be reserved for the very best like caiw or void

Void I’m not partial to unduped but I was curious if he got better when Duped so in homdig out on him. And barring the hulk clap I’m unsure what CAIW really brings
  • Options
    Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    Rank him r4
    Void gets better duped but probably needs to be close to sig level 100 to be really good. Void is the best reverse regen champ in game by a land slide if duped. Plus he just has a million different uses. I have both void and cage r4 and both champs carried me through about 95% of the content and are a fixiture on my AW attack team, in tier 4 and rarely use any resources. I would r4 cage as his ability to chain stun and blast people straight to their sp3 is clutch and has carried me passed many tough bosses. I believe Void, Cage, and Cap IW are the top three science champs by quite a bit.