**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AEGON

InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Hey guys I have already watched the aegon trailer twice and still I am so curious about it. All lot of questions arise in your mind while you are watching it. This might be the first thread about aegon and I have a few questions for you.
1. Is he a playable charachter? (Well we have seen it in the video but it might be just for trial basis)
2. If yes, will he be the the best mcoc charachter ever?
3. If no, will he be the boss of ACT 6???
4. Why is he a skill champ?
5. Is he a original comic book character or just created by kabam?(like King Groot)
6. When is he arriving?
7. If yes to question no. 1, will he be available to all or just for the legends?(like thanos)
8. For what "reason" has he returned?

Comments

• spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    1. Yes, obviously.
    2. We'll have to wait and see
    3. I doubt that. He'll likely be a major player in the story, but November is too early a release for him being the Act 6 boss.
    4. Character backstory reasons?
    5. Yes, they stated that in the showcase video
    6. November, iirc
    7. Should be a regular champion
    8. Likely will be explained in the monthly quest
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Aegon the Conqueror...SP3 pulls out Balerion the Dread?

I did see Logan Baratheon ingame already: 5d5vekhdxxxr.png
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    1. Yes, He will be released in November (alongside the champion)
    2. Only time will tell
    3. Don't know, but will be connected in terms of the story
    4. Maybe cause he doesn't have any special abilities just pure fight skill as per the lore
    5. Yes, he is a Kabam Original like Guillotine and Morningstar
    6. November
    7. Looks like he will be available to everyone
    8. Ask him yourself when he arrives :smile:
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    1. Yes, He will be released in November (alongside the champion)
    2. Only time will tell
    3. Don't know, but will be connected in terms of the story
    4. Maybe cause he doesn't have any special abilities just pure fight skill as per the lore
    5. Yes, he is a Kabam Original like Guillotine and Morningstar
    6. November
    7. Looks like he will be available to everyone
    8. Ask him yourself when he arrives :smile:

the champion is coming to the game
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Infineight wrote: »
    Hey guys I have already watched the aegon trailer twice and still I am so curious about it. All lot of questions arise in your mind while you are watching it. This might be the first thread about aegon and I have a few questions for you.
    1. Is he a playable charachter? (Well we have seen it in the video but it might be just for trial basis)
    2. If yes, will he be the the best mcoc charachter ever?
    3. If no, will he be the boss of ACT 6???
    4. Why is he a skill champ?
    5. Is he a original comic book character or just created by kabam?(like King Groot)
    6. When is he arriving?
    7. If yes to question no. 1, will he be available to all or just for the legends?(like thanos)
    8. For what "reason" has he returned?

1. YES, he will be one of the November champs
    2. who knows givien the back story they have given him, YES, knowing kabam well who knows,
    3. i would guess act 6 boss will be "The Champion" the other November champ. given the fact that AEGON has just been watching the contest and the promo art for the champion shows hem standing over both the Grandmaster and the Collector
    4. cus he fights using skill and training. yes the iso belt gives him power to create an arm but it seems that is only used for his special attacks due to the pain it causes him to do it. it appears he relies on his years of hard training to be a valuable fighter.
    5. Created by kabam. (FYI king groot is not. he is a marvel chararcter from long before.) Kabams creations are Guillotine & Morningstar. Civil Warrior also but he was a joint project.
    6. NOVEMBER as stated by a kabam dude on twitter
    7. He is a normal champ same as all others
    8. probably due to the current state and potential demise of the battlerealm... enough is enough kinda thing.
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited October 2018
    marvel character from 2006...primordial boring story lines, how about adding the CORE before you add these chars no one cars about?
    where is kraven? mysterio? sandman? shocker? to just name a tiny fraction of the core that is missing before adding new chars that noone cares about, by noone I mean very few
    Will Hercules be added? synergy with thor ? will you add Doom already? heard you are thinking of adding Celestials to the game which is "!#"# as then you can start adding galactus, the living tribunal, the Beyonder and Eternity ? why not the one above all while you add it when you add multiverse destroying characters ?
    but no gladiator, no silver surfer, no terrax, nova, airwalker...how about Onslaught? Molecule Man?
    and you ignore core characters are so annoying, just take secret wars
    heroes: Captain Marvel, Captain America, Wasp, She-Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Professor X, Storm, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Cyclops, Wolverine, Colossus, Lockheed, Spider-Man, Mr. Fantastic, Thing, Human Torch and Magneto.

villains:
    Enchantress, Ultron, Absorbing Man, Wrecker, Thunderball, Piledriver, Bulldozer, Kang, Galactus, Lizard, Molecule Man, Doctor Octopus, Doctor Doom, Titania and Volcana

out of the 35 in total, contest of champions have added 15 heroes and 2 villains....
    in total 17 of the 35 from the secret wars added and only 2 !! from the villains....