Which of these 3 Mutants is Best?

DuMonUDuMonU Member Posts: 54
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
After numerous failed 4* openings (Luke, Ant, IP...the list goes on) I've recently opened three good Mutants. Looking for some feedback on who people like the most before I start ranking them up. I have had Rogue for a bit and have her ranked 4-40 but the other 2 are sitting at 1-1. Any and all feedback is welcome.

Which of these 3 Mutants is Best? 42 votes

Archangel
19%
thetaman23Noob_2yrsRaganatorSuperman69TheMageHunterRotellynebAwesomeness44 8 votes
Iceman
69%
Gamerrahul3038superunknown012Gimli_SoGShrimkinsNightMaulerGunzoDrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabstakSkyRattlersMattandCJAEG93TheSOURAzuffybeaupoemALIENDopinderDelta_14Speedbump 29 votes
Rogue
11%
CrusherOfDreamsAlfa_PigeonSw6bluezINTEGRALVkemp 5 votes

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You forgot Colossus...kidding. But you did actually omit a couple good ones; Wolverine and X-23.
    Archangel and Iceman are supremely good though, when duped they are become even much better. Rogue is awesome in her own right, so you have a nice lineup of mutant champs there.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    Depends on your needs. Defense is Iceman. Aw with all those nodes, evasion, etc is AA. aq with survivability is rogue. Of course the needs for aw and AQ overlap.
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Depends on your needs. Defense is Iceman. Aw with all those nodes, evasion, etc is AA. aq with survivability is rogue. Of course the needs for aw and AQ overlap.

My sentiments as well. I would probably say AA because I have seen videos and read posts about him beating some of the harder content (e.g., Spidey and X-23 in Lab). Reduced abilities is a huge advantage in the game right now.
  • DuMonUDuMonU Member Posts: 54
    Thanks for the feedback!
    And Addyos, I didn't omit anyone. All my decent Mutants are already at 4-40, with Wolverine at 5-50. The 3 I mentioned above were just recent pulls I was looking for info on.
    Looks like AA will be my next 4-40 Mutant...now if I can just get a dupe??????
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,361 Guardian
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Rogue is immortal in map 5-6 but not a boss killer

Rogue is also practically a cheat code on 5.2's power shield maps.