**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Medusa

So I just pulled a 5* Medusa. After r4-ing my duped 4* one. How should I feel?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Very happy, you can rank4 whatever 4 stars you want, its those t4 class catalysts you want to spend wisely. Honestly I would start focusing your resources on the 5 star, even if she is unduped in the long run she will serve you much better than the duped 4 star. Solid rank 4 even rank 5 option as a 5 star
  • EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    edited October 2018
    Her InHuman Family synergy is so underrated. It works great. Starting fight with 25% more attack and those permanent armour breaks. Really easy and short fights.
    I just maxed my 5 star the other day and is my first rank 5.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Very happy she's one of the best champs in the game and very hot too
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    you didn't use any tier 2 alpha , so be happy about it