**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I will get season rewards right?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I left my previous alliance while I was on holiday and I had a break from the grind but I joined a new alliance and attack phase has just started in my 5th war with this alliance.

I should get season rewards, correct?

The reason I'm asking is because everyone in my alliance can see what bracket and rank we are but I can't.
I just see this

ogpf3v3zyf1n.png

Comments

• TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    Same with me I also can't see and I am in the same alliance from 3 months
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I left my previous alliance while I was on holiday and I had a break from the grind but I joined a new alliance and attack phase has just started in my 5th war with this alliance.

I should get season rewards, correct?

The reason I'm asking is because everyone in my alliance can see what bracket and rank we are but I can't.
    I just see this

ogpf3v3zyf1n.png

Is it 5 wars in a row? Or 5 total?
    To get season rewards-
    Participate in 5 wars (place defense at least) through out the season without having left the current alliance.
    Participate in 5 consecutive wars at the end of season.
    Stay with alliance until rewards are handed out.
    You can't have-
    Left and came back and not have played in 5 wars.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    If you left at any point in the season or were kicked then your particpation gets set to 0 and you lose all rewards.

It's not hard to understand you need 5 with the same alliance in the season and you need to stay with them until you get the rewards if not then you get nothing.

If you joined to late then you get nothing.

War (today)
    War
    War
    Break
    War
    War
    Cut off
    War

Past 2 weeks meaning ( if they did the max per week) if you joined with a week left or were kicked or left then you get nothing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If you left at any point in the season or were kicked then your particpation gets set to 0 and you lose all rewards.

It's not hard to understand you need 5 with the same alliance in the season and you need to stay with them until you get the rewards if not then you get nothing.

If you joined to late then you get nothing.

War (today)
    War
    War
    Break
    War
    War
    Cut off
    War

Past 2 weeks meaning ( if they did the max per week) if you joined with a week left or were kicked or left then you get nothing.

This. You need to participate in a minimum of 5 Wars within the Season. If you leave the Ally, you reset the counter to 0 again, and need to do another 5.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've done 5 consecutive wars in this alliance with no breaks.