**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Recruiting seems tougher.

Its been harder to get new team members. Are less people playing or do they want something more. What are looking for in an alliance?

Comments

• KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    Recruiting is definitely tougher. Every player wants high aq and aw from the jump. It’s tough building nowadays.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I agree. It is tough. I told a guy that he was not ready for our level of play, and he laughed at me, saying that he was highly skilled after playing for 3 months...yeah. It was s strange mix of comedy and sadness all rolled up into one. And I was trying to be nice, pointing out his titles, lack of ranked up characters, etc. He knew better than I did, he belonged in a 12+mil ally at level 47 and a 101k account. Guh! Crazy!
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Yeah it’s impossible with quite a few good alliances allowing weaker players in everyone thinks there better than they are
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    The shorter season isn’t helping. No body want to change teams and lose season rewards
  • 4Thisnamed_site4Thisnamed_site Posts: 345
    Solution?
  • I've been playing almost 3 years and still leaning new thing and improving.
  • We need separate recruitment sections.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Recruiting is a nightmare during seasons and its a **** show during off season as everyone believes they are better or entitled to better than they actually are
  • KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    It got bad for me when I realized I’ve been recruiting and trying to build for over a month and haven’t filled up. Could just be a sign of needing to be less alliances. If you’re not an established one players don’t care
  • 4Thisnamed_site4Thisnamed_site Posts: 345
    What amount of time did it take previously?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Season ends today. Try recruiting tomorrow... this forum is about to be overflowing with recruitment posts and posts from others looking for a new home.

Yep, lots of people leaving/ being kicked from old allies.