**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5/65 unduped blade, hyperion or duped MS?

Having my first 5/65, which one will you choose for Act5, LOL and Legends Run

5/65 unduped blade, hyperion or duped MS? 66 votes

Blade (Unduped)
50%
GamerHaji_SaabSpity68belli300MSRDLDAlex13369nameplasJohnyzeroSuperSam57ShaheerFIazSpiderCoolsOnmixRasiloversimolaziR0NLuNGTrollllolllloelan0418Jackbrooks2580Carnicador_22JohnwickBH 33 votes
Hyperion (Unduped)
28%
CapWW2AsukiraScottryanZzzvikasjoshi9617Icecold2099Crazyjack719BirdReynoldsbazingampEnderDraco58GhostboytjieCovaMachineWelderofortuneRockypantherxLoctiteSuperGlueGladiator2014HexanorOmair66Wickedoc 19 votes
Morningstar (Duped)
21%
danielmathAraevinHell_GoliathbuffajrErmwtf0298Duke_SilverJC_JakearoundMitchell35DANTEPLAYMCOCSyiionicQuattrucciRandomizerRuns_4Fred1 14 votes

Comments

• AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    @danielmath , what did you say?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    None bro there's plenty better
    Namelez wrote: »

Thats sad.... what is the best in your opinion?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Namelez wrote: »

Thats sad.... what is the best in your opinion?

GwenPool KillMonger Domino Cap IW Medusa Luke Cage Red Hulk Corvus Ghulk Ice Man ArchAngel Carnage Venom Iron Man IW Starky Blade those are just some imo

Lmao I just reread ur question out of the 3 ima go with MorningStar all day
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited October 2018
    I know nothing about Morningstar... but.

Hyperion: One of my favourite characters so far, I have him Duped as a 4*, stack em' furies and kick butt! I also like his regeneration mechanic that can come in handy and his power gain. you can save yourself some intercepts and just spam specials like crazy let's not forget also his Poison immunity. The furies don't last as long unduped but he's still pretty cool and not bad option to r5 he'll come in handy in end game content. In a few words, Durable, High damage dealer, crazy power gain, easy ''intercept'', immunity. He has almost everything and he's arguably Top 5 or 10 in this game.

Blade: If you got them synergies (High ranked Spark and GR), he'll come a great counter for the most annoying mystic/villain encounters in the game, He kills them really fast and shuts down almost all of their abilities. But I honestly won't r5 him unduped. He lacks his very important regen and without it honestly you'll only want to use it against them villains and mystics. Hyperion comes in handy in almost every fight as far as i am concerned.

So... Either do Hyperion or Wait until you dupe one of them and see what's your favourite (the second option is your best bet as for now, or maybe telling us what other 5* do you have). Both Hyperion and Blade are pretty useful in End game content like Act 5 and LOL (Yeah, i've heard of people killing LOL with Hyperion or Blade but so far Blade is the most ideal choice for LOL according to other opinions, maybe could someone with LOL knowledge help in that?).

Idk about Legends run. also @danielmath has some interesting things to say 'bout MS because I've seen he loves her. care to give some input and why she's soo good? (just curious, eh).
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Blade (Unduped)
    Oops I didn't see what you needed, definitely go with morning star.
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    I know nothing about Morningstar... but.

Hyperion: One of my favourite characters so far, I have him Duped as a 4*, stack em' furies and kick butt! I also like his regeneration mechanic that can come in handy and his power gain. you can save yourself some intercepts and just spam specials like crazy let's not forget also his Poison immunity. The furies don't last as long unduped but he's still pretty cool and not bad option to r5 he'll come in handy in end game content. In a few words, Durable, High damage dealer, crazy power gain, easy ''intercept'', immunity. He has almost everything and he's arguably Top 5 or 10 in this game.

Blade: If you got them synergies (High ranked Spark and GR), he'll come a great counter for the most annoying mystic/villain encounters in the game, He kills them really fast and shuts down almost all of their abilities. But I honestly won't r5 him unduped. He lacks his very important regen and without it honestly you'll only want to use it against them villains and mystics. Hyperion comes in handy in almost every fight as far as i am concerned.

So... Either do Hyperion or Wait until you dupe one of them and see what's your favourite (the second option is your best bet as for now, or maybe telling us what other 5* do you have). Both Hyperion and Blade are pretty useful in End game content like Act 5 and LOL (Yeah, i've heard of people killing LOL with Hyperion or Blade but so far Blade is the most ideal choice for LOL according to other opinions, maybe could someone with LOL knowledge help in that?).

Idk about Legends run. also @danielmath has some interesting things to say 'bout MS because I've seen he loves her. care to give some input and why she's soo good? (just curious, eh).

In one of my old thread, daniel mentioned that he should have 5/65 MS earlier, because MS speed up completing LOL with 5 souls versus using other champs for most of the LOL path.

Thanks for your view in Hyperion and blade... so insightful
    edited October 2018
    I have been playing all these 3 champs in different events.

The thing I like/unlike:
    Unduped Blade-Super powerful against villain (mcoc has more villains from overall contents than non-villain), but need GR synergy that wasted a slot (if you don’t have a 5* GR). Fun and easy to play, can corner opponent with sp2. Playing him in most contents except aw defend.

Unduped Hyperion-sp2 has stun and he has one of the highest dmg sp3 when paired fury buffs. Can corner with sp2. I don’t really appreciate his regen, too long to cooldown. Flip side, hyperion armor seems weaker than others. He is first choice in almost all contents and one of the best in cosmic, I think now CG and medusa are another godly cosmic champs for sure.

Duped MorningStar-always struggle getting 5souls. Outshine after 5souls, sp1 feed so much regen, can sp1 frequent after landing the heavy, perfect block is one of the thing that player seldom talk about. MS perfec block overtakes CAWW2. SP2, extremely strong but only useful in a few matchups. Gaining buff when other placed a buff helps to speed up the fight too. Downside, charging of souls, facing magneto, the path has burden of might (so difficult to charge soul), powerlock from 3bars, hopping back delay, hard to bait specials, where all of these downside make me doubting to 5/65 MS.

• BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    If you haven’t ranked Sparky, rank him first, then Blade. Blade is much better Awakened and truly shines with bleed. Bleed immune is no bueno. Sparky is just amazing in every way. Their synergy is great. Sparky will have 3 poise charges start of fight if paired. (+900ish atk) with 10 I’m thinking +3,500 or better. With ginourmous crit chance and huge multiplier, plus all his other amazing spider man stuff. Sparky. FTW
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Hyperion (Unduped)
    Don't have Blade or Morningstar as 5*, but I do have Hype at 4/55, besides Void he is my fav champ to play, so much depth to his playstyle that you can choose which way you want your opponents to melt, by incinerate or getting pounded in the face 🤣
    I have been playing all these 3 champs in different events.

The thing I like/unlike:
    Unduped Blade-Super powerful against villain (mcoc has more villains from overall contents than non-villain), but need GR synergy that wasted a slot (if you don’t have a 5* GR). Fun and easy to play, can corner opponent with sp2. Playing him in most contents except aw defend.

Unduped Hyperion-sp2 has stun and he has one of the highest dmg sp3 when paired fury buffs. Can corner with sp2. I don’t really appreciate his regen, too long to cooldown. Flip side, hyperion armor seems weaker than others. He is first choice in almost all contents and one of the best in cosmic, I think now CG and medusa are another godly cosmic champs for sure.

Duped MorningStar-always struggle getting 5souls. Outshine after 5souls, sp1 feed so much regen, can sp1 frequent after landing the heavy, perfect block is one of the thing that player seldom talk about. MS perfec block overtakes CAWW2. SP2, extremely strong but only useful in a few matchups. Gaining buff when other placed a buff helps to speed up the fight too. Downside, charging of souls, facing magneto, the path has burden of might (so difficult to charge soul), powerlock from 3bars, hopping back delay, hard to bait specials, where all of these downside make me doubting to 5/65 MS.

Do you ever take her to war? As long as you don't do Path 6 then it should be easier to gain souls.

However, I think you're better off ranking Hyperion. Blade can only do so much against this current meta but Hype has the damage to make up for his utility. I've also heard that people were disappointed at the difference between a r4 Blade and r5 one. Not so sure about Hype though.

I seldom take MS to war, i placed her for def.
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    If you haven’t ranked Sparky, rank him first, then Blade. Blade is much better Awakened and truly shines with bleed. Bleed immune is no bueno. Sparky is just amazing in every way. Their synergy is great. Sparky will have 3 poise charges start of fight if paired. (+900ish atk) with 10 I’m thinking +3,500 or better. With ginourmous crit chance and huge multiplier, plus all his other amazing spider man stuff. Sparky. FTW

Unfortunately, I don’t have 5* sparky. T_T
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Blade. Act 5. Use awg on blade. Finish LOL.
  • vikasjoshi9617vikasjoshi9617 Posts: 49
    edited October 2018
    Hyperion (Unduped)
    I have 5/65 Hyperion and I don't regret it. It finally depends on your personal style of play. If you are skilled and aggressive, Hyperion is way to go. Finishes fights with 100k bosses in seconds. Counters most BS bosses with ease. IMIW, Modok, Omega Red, emma Frost, GG, even classis spidy as boss with perfect L1 intercept, etc.

My alliance guys have 5/65 Blade and they don't regret either. But the damage scale from 4/55 to 5/65 for blade is less significant than in case of Hyperion. But again has loads of utilities and counter to villain with the best Synergy in game makes him still a go to guy.

Morningstar without 5 souls is average champ but with 5 souls shines. Perfect block is the most I like about her. But is she good to r5? IMO no. She is better at R4.

Final conclusion: I will r5 only those who are hard hitters with decent utilities. Why I did Hyperion r5? Has 75% extra buff duration when duped as 5*. So power gain is crazy. L1 at 5/65 with 3 furies is enough to clear most of paths and bosses. And it recharges fast as soon as first one is finished. Never go with his hit count as his L1 has 5 hits and same with his heavy. Aslo his base crit rate is 16% and even without crits he hits at 7-8k with on normals provided you stacked enough furies. No need to play him with cosmic Synergy for extra buff duration. Better go with spidy crit Synergy which offers crit rate, crit damage and extra attack.
    I have 5/65 Hyperion and I don't regret it. It finally depends on your personal style of play. If you are skilled and aggressive, Hyperion is way to go. Finishes fights with 100k bosses in seconds. Counters most BS bosses with ease. IMIW, Modok, Omega Red, emma Frost, GG, even classis spidy as boss with perfect L1 intercept, etc.

My alliance guys have 5/65 Blade and they don't regret either. But the damage scale from 4/55 to 5/65 for blade is less significant than in case of Hyperion. But again has loads of utilities and counter to villain with the best Synergy in game makes him still a go to guy.

Morningstar without 5 souls is average champ but with 5 souls shines. Perfect block is the most I like about her. But is she good to r5? IMO no. She is better at R4.

Final conclusion: I will r5 only those who are hard hitters with decent utilities. Why I did Hyperion r5? Has 75% extra buff duration when duped as 5*. So power gain is crazy. L1 at 5/65 with 3 furies is enough to clear most of paths and bosses. And it recharges fast as soon as first one is finished. Never go with his hit count as his L1 has 5 hits and same with his heavy. Aslo his base crit rate is 16% and even without crits he hits at 7-8k with on normals provided you stacked enough furies. No need to play him with cosmic Synergy for extra buff duration. Better go with spidy crit Synergy which offers crit rate, crit damage and extra attack.

Indeed hyperion and blade both are fun playing. Thanks for your super useful insights.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Morningstar (Duped)

Dang, beat me to it
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Venom
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Dang, beat me to it

😆, MS tooo like daniel? Any thoughts?