**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PETITION! - SAVE THE Summoned Smybioid

Dear Kabam

I think many of us have really enjoyed being a Symbioid! This has added a sort of fantasy of collectors like myself to own one. As such it would be nice for it to be given to us as a three star and re-aligned with how a power output of a three star would be. A four star would be extra cool of you! My Symbioid is running rampant in the monthly quest and now that he has a taste for the summoner side of things I think he would agree that he needs to come over to the dark side! :D

Love APOC

Comments

• Options
    I would most definitely agree with this!
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I WANNA KEEP MINE WE'VE COME ALONG WAY
  • Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Nope
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Yeah hes fun to use but getting a free champ equal to r2 6* no way should we get that

seeing as you didn’t read the post, here’s a tl;dr
    Give us a 3* version, with power similar to a 3* to remember him by.
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Really good idea. I think it would be awesome if they let everyone keep the sym as a 3 or 4*. Really good idea!
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Yeah hes fun to use but getting a free champ equal to r2 6* no way should we get that

I just was saying that it should be a three star, and in line with three star output. No need for the big guy to stay on the rosters. He's fun but Kabam would never let us have him for too long.