**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

12 mil rebuilding | Looking for quality

We have been together for 3 years. Our core is 20 friends that enjoy playing together. The other ten spots have rotated in and out. It’s time to finish up. We are looking for like minded players. Motivated. People that don’t have to be told every step to take. We have assigned groups for AQ and AW. Line is required because communication is the only way to really make it work. If you want to run Map 5, we have an AQ group for that. If you want to stay in map 4, we do that too. We keep donations low and focus more on roster development. We consistently get gold 2 season rewards. With a full team that actually wants to work, who knows? We had minimums on alliance events but they became unnecessary because we always get the rewards with the core group doing the work. We need to fill out the rest of our team with people like us. We are all adults with jobs, kids and responsibilities. We remain competitive.

Find me on Line or in game WeezerKDI is my handle for both. I’ll be happy to answer your questions.

Comments

• WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Looking to replace a couple more. Hit me on Line or in game.

WeezerKDI
  • WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Lost our heavy hitter today. 990k player. Average player size is around 400k. Please keep that in mind. We don’t have any size requirements, just make sure you can hang and stay active.