5 star r5 Rank up dilemma.

After I explore this month's Epic (currently 85%) I would have enough t5bc to rank up my 1st r5 5 star. I have 3 5 star r4s, few worthy r3s to consider. Problem is not a lot of them are duped. So please guide me what to do. Would be really helpful. Appreciate and thankyou.

Also to make 1 thing clear. I have completed act 5. And on the way to explore act 5.4. already explored 5.1. Will explore 5.2 and 5.3 afterwards I do 5.4.

5 star r5 Rank up dilemma. 37 votes

5 star r4 unduped spark to r5
72%
JaffacakedHulk_77TendersquadGrafikdevJohnyzeroShaheerFIazJonibärchenSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverJyotishkaSimoronKerneasMitchell35TriasEUSolotrixIvarTheBonelessRockypantherxOpKoersJake12345 27 votes
5 star r4 unduped blade to r5
5%
Charlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes
5 star r4 GR to r5
2%
Midnite93 1 vote
5 star r3 duped LC to R4
0%
5 star r3 unduped AA to r4
0%
5 star r3 unduped km to r4
5%
AraevinVinitlalka1988 2 votes
5 star r3 unduped Angela to r4
2%
Dennis_83 1 vote
Wait till i dupe someone (please specify the champ)
0%
Wait till I explore 5.4 and see which awakening gem I get and use it then r5 (also specify which champ)
10%
nameplasCarlos2504RasiloverSaikological 4 votes
Wait for better champs.
0%

Comments

  • SimoronSimoron Posts: 24
    5 star r4 unduped spark to r5
    took my unduped spark to r5 and no regret at all. I also have good sig duped AA, r4 is enough for him. Spark of course will be very useful for LoL and very flexible for questing or AW. If you already can r5 a champ, you better think what your next objective is. Are you aiming to complete LoL? owning war? or anything else in this game. But yeah, you wont regret r5 ing your sparky
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 637
    Simoron wrote: »
    took my unduped spark to r5 and no regret at all. I also have good sig duped AA, r4 is enough for him. Spark of course will be very useful for LoL and very flexible for questing or AW. If you already can r5 a champ, you better think what your next objective is. Are you aiming to complete LoL? owning war? or anything else in this game. But yeah, you wont regret r5 ing your sparky

    My immediate goals are to explore act 5. And wars. At the moment I'm able to explore uncollected monthly quests comfortably. I have a lot of bad luck as well. Got 2 6 stars. GG and Karnak. Both not too good as attacking options. I'm also leaning towards spark. But should I upgrade him unduped? And another confusion is regarding blade too. Thanx for your insight. It really helps.
  • 5 star r3 unduped Angela to r4
    recently ranked this guy up ... hope it was okay :) jcnvpos8pxm4.jpg
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 190
    my personally thoughts is.. who do u use most and find the best.
    if u asking for advist to explore act 5 with less ressource i wud say either Spark / blade depends on the path u got left.


    My personal favor is Spark and still waiting to r5 him (i dont have him yet).. i just love his animation and abilities compare to Blade.. i also think that spark will get more used to be higher rank than blade.

    but to explore act 5 u already have the greater champs..
    if u missing many of the immune / ability reduce champs that i wud diff go with those.


  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 18
    5 star r4 unduped spark to r5
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Simoron wrote: »
    took my unduped spark to r5 and no regret at all. I also have good sig duped AA, r4 is enough for him. Spark of course will be very useful for LoL and very flexible for questing or AW. If you already can r5 a champ, you better think what your next objective is. Are you aiming to complete LoL? owning war? or anything else in this game. But yeah, you wont regret r5 ing your sparky

    My immediate goals are to explore act 5. And wars. At the moment I'm able to explore uncollected monthly quests comfortably. I have a lot of bad luck as well. Got 2 6 stars. GG and Karnak. Both not too good as attacking options. I'm also leaning towards spark. But should I upgrade him unduped? And another confusion is regarding blade too. Thanx for your insight. It really helps.

    Could you please show your 5* roster ? Because the above listed 5*s seem pretty lucky...
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 637
    Kerneas wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Simoron wrote: »
    took my unduped spark to r5 and no regret at all. I also have good sig duped AA, r4 is enough for him. Spark of course will be very useful for LoL and very flexible for questing or AW. If you already can r5 a champ, you better think what your next objective is. Are you aiming to complete LoL? owning war? or anything else in this game. But yeah, you wont regret r5 ing your sparky

    My immediate goals are to explore act 5. And wars. At the moment I'm able to explore uncollected monthly quests comfortably. I have a lot of bad luck as well. Got 2 6 stars. GG and Karnak. Both not too good as attacking options. I'm also leaning towards spark. But should I upgrade him unduped? And another confusion is regarding blade too. Thanx for your insight. It really helps.

    Could you please show your 5* roster ? Because the above listed 5*s seem pretty lucky...

    Posting my top champs. 5 and 6 stars.i have 33 5 stars in total.

    3fnw4082qack.jpg
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 637
    It would be very helpful if you leave your comment as well with reasoning of your choice. Thankyou once again.
  • 5 star r4 unduped spark to r5
    5* Unduoed Sparky. Just google any YouTube vid or reddit discussion. Once you get him down to a science.. he technically becomes best champ in game. (Get it.. Science to Tech.. HA)
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 637
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    5* Unduoed Sparky. Just google any YouTube vid or reddit discussion. Once you get him down to a science.. he technically becomes best champ in game. (Get it.. Science to Tech.. HA)

    What do you mean by getting him down to science? And science to tech? I'm sorry but I didn't understand that statement.
Sign In or Register to comment.