**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Web Slinger - Hardest Content?

2»

Comments

• Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I really enjoyed this quest, and for me it was easier then Dave's quest, but I can see how for some it may have been harder. It all depends on the champs you have. I felt I was pretty lucky with the choices I had.

4* R5 BW
    4* R5 Quake
    4* R4 CB
    5* R2 Hawkeye
    4* R5 Hyperion

I thought the new stark enhanced spidey was the hardest, but that was mainly due to having to get used to fighting him.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    420down wrote: »
    Jestress wrote: »
    420down wrote: »
    Dude do you really want them to take it offline and buff the **** out of it for those that haven't run it yet.

what, so I'm not allowed to post my thoughts on the forum? go run it if you're so worried.

This is how the community shoots itself in the foot constantly. No doubt your need for validation is more important.

Really? You don't think Kabam is able to see all the completions within an hour, 1:30, 2:00...you think they use this forum to get the scoop on how hard the content is? Lol
  • I just finished it myself so I know the legend title is out lol but definitely was way easier then the Bautista challenge and way more fun!
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Psst. It's supposed to be hard content, but it's definitely far from the hardest content! From what I've seen, players had more trouble back during Ming Na's Cavalry Challenge, but that was at a different time, with different Champions.

Some honest feedback on this event:
    Life transfer node is what made this event so easy. There is no content in the game that can be made difficult with that node, because 125% lifesteal will heal you to full in 3 hits. If that global node was removed this event would be a lot harder. From a balance perspective, I'd tone that node down to 50% lifesteal and it would be a pretty fair trade-off with the degen. Make harder content than this and give better rewards.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Psst. It's supposed to be hard content, but it's definitely far from the hardest content! From what I've seen, players had more trouble back during Ming Na's Cavalry Challenge, but that was at a different time, with different Champions.

Ming Na's Cavalry challenge was actually easy since the overall HP was reduced ... It was the first time I completed one of those challenges
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    People will complain about just anything in this game.
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
    Why not have lvl1 revives in potion store available? Don't get me wrong, I'm done with hardestboaths but I've noticed as I dipped into my units that you can only purchase lvl2 and I could be wrong but was there not an option for lvl1 to buy in store?