**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus’ charges not scaling attack properly

I was just in the Expert Occult Labs using my 5/65 Corvus against the Moon Knight boss. I forgot to get all of the buffs on him but the ones I remember are Tranquillity, Buffet, regen boost, crit boost, and something else I can’t recall. I went into the fight with two charges and my attack was extremely low for that amount of charges. I then gained a third charge from knocking him down after an evade. The amount that my attack scaled afterwards was minimal. This also happened previously in the same round against Gladiator Thor, my attack did not scale properly for the amount of charges. His buffs were Rage, power gain, and Buffet. I didn’t get a video of that fight. Here’s two clips showing what I’m rambling about.
https://youtu.be/SlnnzD9OTQ0

https://youtu.be/LYIS6TLIN3M
These labs are so much like dungeons in that there’s so many random bugs and things not working properly. I don’t even bother with Epic anymore, it’s a waste of time and not worth the 250 shards I got Every. Single. Time.

Comments

• That’s not a bug. The buffet node eats up Corvus’ cruelty buffs. You still see the persistent charges but you can see in your pics that you no longer have any cruelty buffs. Without those your damage is the same as if you hadn’t done any missions. This has come up a lot recently.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @BruceLeroy32 how did I never notice that before? Has it always been like that? I admittedly don’t run into buffet in AQ or war, and got Corvus after Act 5 exploration, so I guess I just never encountered it before... eternal facepalm.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    @BruceLeroy32 how did I never notice that before? Has it always been like that? I admittedly don’t run into buffet in AQ or war, and got Corvus after Act 5 exploration, so I guess I just never encountered it before... eternal facepalm.

Yeah it has. This montha EQ was horrible for Corvus use. So many buffet lanes