Please Kabam I love my Symbioid Let me keep it as my strongest champ

It's my 1st strongest champ so i want to keep it because i also want to be strong after almost 2years of playing it is the only strong champion.

Comments

• azhie06azhie06 Posts: 24
    i have 4 champ that is in rank 4 and 6* / 5* quake and hype dupe but this symbioid it to good i also spend my time in my children and work if i given a have chance for this symbioid added to my team i can finish act 5 before that act 6 come
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 572
    edited October 11
    KevanproG wrote: »
    Spend time with it while u can because there no way that's happening plus playing for 2yrs u should have 5 star rank 5 by now

We're not all whales dude, and a lot of us don't play it as a job
  • Pennmabob wrote: »
    KevanproG wrote: »
    Spend time with it while u can because there no way that's happening plus playing for 2yrs u should have 5 star rank 5 by now

We're not all whales dude, and a lot of us don't play it as a job
    Sixshot1 wrote: »
    Lol you don't need to play this game like a job. You have to log in once every five hours, for AQ and AW. That's all you gotta do to be in an active alliance, 5x5 AQ that'll get you all the t4cc you need.

You don’t have children, do you? :)
    I’ve been playing for two years and I don’t have a 5 star rank 5, Tier 4 class Catalyst take forever to get without being in a active alliance and I refuse to play this game like a job

If you guys want to progress farther and faster into this game then you're going to have to find time to do it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 12,718
    I mean, I would love to keep him, even without the Buffs. I just don't think it will happen. ;)
    Thats why i'm suggesting to kabam that let me keep it as my strongest champ
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 12,718
    No harm in asking, I suppose.
  • will-o-wispwill-o-wisp Posts: 4,688
    No one cares if he is your strongest champion. It will simply not happen as they already stated
    another heart break for me so sad
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 234
    Somtimes you gotta let go of what you love. :pensive: From this you can continue to grow and build your roster stronger in its memory.
    He's already helped me beat Master. I will forever remember his OP efforts...