**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KABAMED

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
So I had a short list of each champion per class I'd rank up depending on my gem class… well I scratched one off as I spun for Guillotine and Duped her

But just like RttL that gave me Hood and a Mutant gem Web slingers gave me a Mutant gem as well…

I find this ironic. That is all.

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    And your point is? I don't see where you got Kabammed. Iceman and Archangel are coming up in the arenas. I'm sure you'll find a use for the 2 mutant gems right there if you don't have them already.
  • Options
    Addyos wrote: »
    And your point is? I don't see where you got Kabammed. Iceman and Archangel are coming up in the arenas. I'm sure you'll find a use for the 2 mutant gems right there if you don't have them already.

Yeah I know… just kinda pointing out the irony of landing the same class of both champion and gem from 2 is quite anticlimactic
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I think one definition of getting "kabammed" is getting something that you absolutely don't need after putting in work to get that reward. So yes, you got kabammed much like I did and I'm sure plenty of others do as well.
  • Options
    Also um… they are gonna have monumentous cutoffs… especially Ice who is an Evade killer from the frozen hell!

Plus I was gonna try for GP and the burn out on her is gonna be crazy
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Better luck next time