**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feature Crystal Improvement Suggestion [edited by Moderator]

ahsan73ahsan73 Posts: 25
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
we are investing so much time on playing game and collecting shards and what we got Colossus ,Groot iron patriot Kabam kindly replace or remove these champions from feature crystal so that everybody can get at least a decent cham
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Colossus is much better than Groot, my Arena Win using Colossus but LOST when using Groot.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Or kabam should buff them instead
  • Options
    ahsan73ahsan73 Posts: 25
    there are so many other champions why kabam is doing this we are giving 5000 extra shards for getting good champions but at the end we got nothing i request you kabam kindly put some good champions instead of these champions
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    They can't all be God Tier. Otherwise there's no sense in rolling chance. They add a balance of Champs. Besides that, it becomes subjective because everyone has a different preference. Now, I suppose you could argue that the data will show who is on the lower end of the spectrum, but it's still their product. I can't see them being that discriminatory.
  • Options
    FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    OR Kabam can remove God tier champs Blade, Void, Hyperion, Medusa, etc. so we can get more Iron Patriots, Colossuses and I can see more complaints on the forums