**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Piloting Query

If I have 2 devices and if I play on both devices randomly, will this be detected as piloting??
@Kabam Porkchop @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Comments

• Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    No. If you have a tablet and your phone you can play on either.
  • Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    Do I need to logout of either one of the devices when I'm not playing??
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Efflux1990 wrote: »
    Do I need to logout of either one of the devices when I'm not playing??

The game won't allow you to log on to two devices at once.
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited October 2018
    if I have 10 IPADs, i can setup 10 MCOC accounts and then play Alliance War at the same time.

correct or not?
  • edited October 2018
    Hey guys, having more than one account is not a violation of our Terms of Service. If you have more than one account, you can access them using multiple devices, and this is also not a violation of our Terms of Service. Likewise, if you only have one account, you can access it using as many iOS or Android devices as you like.

With that being said, you should not access any account other than your own and you should not allow someone else to access your account under any circumstances! Doing so is a direct violation of our Terms of Service and can lead to your account/s being banned.

Section 6 of our Terms of Service states:

"You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time and you may not allow anyone else to use your Account at any time".

If you're ever unsure whether or not something may be against our Terms of Service, you can review them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en
This discussion has been closed.