**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

GHOST RIDER OR GUILLOTINE?

So, let's cut to the chase. Who's better worth taking to rank 5? Unawakened Ghost Rider (I've heard that awakening him doesn't really make a difference) - or awakened Guillotine? I only have three Mystic T4C, so I'd appreciate the help!

Comments

• Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Ghost Rider is your best bet. He's practically a swiss army knife in terms lf utility. His signature ability gives him a burst of damage at the end of a combo (as a judgement) and increases the chance of inflicting judgements.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Any other mystics you have at all? That would help people say “Morningstar is better than both of them” or whatever
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    GR
    Ghost rider no question
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    Ghost Rider
    Ghost rider no question

Can a mod pls delete this comment just realized I already commented on this post before
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    GR for sure
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I was at the exact spot yesterday, but with their 4* versions. The question was who to take to R4. I needed a bleeder, so I chose Guillotine. The comments above on GR's utility are certainly correct, but as far as utility goes I also have Doc Oc at R4, so a bleeder was the priority.

So, I guess, what I want to say, is that it also depends on the rest of your roster. What do you need most?

Needless to say that it's only a matter of time before GR goes to R4 too...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider. Guillotine used to be good but now shes average