**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More AI recovery speed issues (spidey focused)

Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238 ★
AI is flashing across my screen and moving at rates almost 2x faster than before this update. I'm running an iPhone 6 with latest updates. This will give more details on spidey as it's making the challenge significantly more difficult than it should... after any spidey l1 about 80% of the time if I take a hit I'm guaranteed to eat a follow on combo as he recovers before I can move. The same is said if I block the l1 as he's hitting me before I can react. After blocking I can sometimes evade back if I'm spamming it while I block but recovery is far too fast....

Once again this is spidey focused but it is AI in general. Additionally I've used GP magik rhino x23 and electra in when I have noticed this.

Comments

• Options
    Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    edited July 2017
    It's like they almost removed delay after AI moves - there is no recovery anymore after AI's specials, combos or blocks. Literally, when our champions stand there like fools after specials or blocks waiting for the game to let them move again, AI is already freaking running all over the place.

We have many threads here regarding the same issue, all of them are intentionally ignored because they know what is going on. They've changed it intentionally and as with parry, they like we die and they don't care a bit. They will ignore us on this matter as long as needed.