IS SYMBIOTE SUPREME A GOD TIER?!?

Taking a look at Seatins video, Symbiote Supreme is definitely a god tier. Mystic needed another god tier. Seeing the utility and damage, there is no champion that can do what he can do better. Going to be such a killer in Act 6. If you hacen't seen him yet take a look at this video.

IS SYMBIOTE SUPREME A GOD TIER?!? 124 votes

YES
46%
DL864Alfa_PigeonThemis_xwsthsDaredevi1Fan7Alex13369RikuremaKozelDarkMasterFlintxxxsidewinderxxxZzzAromaticCoffeeNemesis666SpiderCoolsLego_Avengers2SandeepSissamaf80MelkerlanneroKittenPrimeScopeotoe987Championcritic 58 votes
NAH DUDE
53%
winterthurBigPoppaCBONESkeleton777Ajavedarni2Maximus_SpankersonSpity68Hort4belli300AxeCopFireadqqedfyvrNanoDroidSpeedbumpsha2356__Tayyab82EcBatLFCnebFoxhero007nameplasHeadroller 66 votes

Comments

  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 2,270 ★★★★
    YES
    He will be once we find out how to take advantage of his abilities to chain sp3 non-stop. If not, he will still be awesome as AW boss because he punishes buffs like dexterity
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 1,965 ★★★★
    NAH DUDE
    I think he will be like old dr.strange only more enhanced max him out with md and I think he will be an awesome AW boss. High demi God Tier at the least if not God Tier. But thats me. :)
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 1,965 ★★★★
    NAH DUDE
    I for one would rank champs that are actually good not what others say. Its your decision my decision is to rank Hood to 5 as a 5 star ;)
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 667 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    Who cares what Seatin says. If you get him try him out. If you like him then rank him. Too many people are taking those tiers as gospel anf forget to enjoy the game.

    He's just asking people if they think that Symbiote Supreme is god tier with seatin's GAMEPLAY video (nothing to do with seatin' actual opinion) lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,316 ★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Smash wrote: »
    Who cares what Seatin says. If you get him try him out. If you like him then rank him. Too many people are taking those tiers as gospel anf forget to enjoy the game.

    He's just asking people if they think that Symbiote Supreme is god tier with seatin's GAMEPLAY video (nothing to do with seatin' actual opinion) lol
    I don't think Seatin ever ranked him in the video anyways. He was just showcasing ways he had learned to fight with him and was having a bloody good time at it lol.
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,982 ★★★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    I agree. People are too hooked up on YouTubers. They are good but not the best. Don't forget why you play this game...to enjoy. I don't rank up champs on the basis for what YouTubers say. I 5/65 Cap IW. Never once regretted it. Most YouTubers don't use him but he is best for aw attack, eq, or aq. His damage output is greater than sparky, blade or Medusa. You can knock out a 30-40k debuff immune mini boss in less than 30 hits. So yeah, do what you want. Last but not least, everyone should focus on what they want to do in the game and where they are at. For example, I want Ghost at the moment for LoL. So with limited resources i have, I am saving them for her. Even if i do get SS, it would be issues for me to rank him up all the way.

    On the topic, SS looks very good. Definitely high Denni good tier if not god tier.

    Preach bro! Did gwenpool and hypes so far. Thinking red hulk may be next. We all have different views and most importantly play styles meaning we will like different champs better. Never regretted any of my rank ups and never will.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 525 ★★
    NAH DUDE
    I mean take him against a champ that doesn’t gain buffs and he becomes one of the weakest champs we have seen this year. His fluctuation in usability being so depended on nullifying buffs makes him far to unreliable to ever be a top pick for me.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,330 ★★★★
    I r5 my omega, he melts stuff
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,293 ★★★
    YES
    I r5 My Carnage and I don't Regret it Fun and Great Champ too use

    If I Got Massacre or Redskull as A 4 star Or 5 Star I will be Very Happy to max them because I enjoy them

    I have blead and Gewnpool but I don't play Them that Match

    I rank the champ I enjoy like Ghost And Wasp And Korg ...

    I don't use tire list
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    YES
    Every champ is being made situational. In the proper setting Symbiote Supreme obliterates stuff. If opposition has lots of buffs or can bleed then Symbiote Supreme destroys them. If opposition doesn’t bleed then Symbiote Supreme is still good but takes longer (don’t fight duped tron with him tho)
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Is Dr strange or SW god tier???vxhtsecylinm.gif
    Guess not
  • PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 58
    As Seatin has said in every rank video, "This is just my opinion. I'm not perfect and you may like other champs. Rank up whatever champ you like."

    That being said, I wouldn't r5 Rulk. He's got some nice damage potential but you get very few r5's. Rulk isn't going to just walk you through content. Carnage is hella fun now though.
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    NAH DUDE
    He will be once we find out how to take advantage of his abilities to chain sp3 non-stop. If not, he will still be awesome as AW boss because he punishes buffs like dexterity

    I KNEW I WASNT TRIPPING.. SO HE CAN PILFER YOU WHEN YOU DEX HIS ATTACK & SPECIALS!!! IM WONDERING HOW IN THE.. AM I LOSING HP WHEN I DEX
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,325 ★★★
    YES
    OP was showing seatin gameplay, not tier list, calm down guys.
    Off gameplay alone he looks amazing
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    NAH DUDE
    A lot of hippies who rank up terrible champs because “u should rank up the champ u like”, they are normally found in the threads like Occult lab complaining about difficulty.

    There is a clear useless vs useful distinction in this game. Tiers while they are opinion, are not totally baseless.
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,982 ★★★★
    Pyrocix wrote: »
    As Seatin has said in every rank video, "This is just my opinion. I'm not perfect and you may like other champs. Rank up whatever champ you like."

    That being said, I wouldn't r5 Rulk. He's got some nice damage potential but you get very few r5's. Rulk isn't going to just walk you through content. Carnage is hella fun now though.

    Thats your opinion yes. Rulk defo walks me thru content
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,293 ★★★
    YES
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Pyrocix wrote: »
    As Seatin has said in every rank video, "This is just my opinion. I'm not perfect and you may like other champs. Rank up whatever champ you like."

    That being said, I wouldn't r5 Rulk. He's got some nice damage potential but you get very few r5's. Rulk isn't going to just walk you through content. Carnage is hella fun now though.

    Thats your opinion yes. Rulk defo walks me thru content

    Yeah and Carnage too
Sign In or Register to comment.