**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Combination of lab nodes results in instant death. Can anyone solve the mystery?:)

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
Blade vs Modok:
b0nvirob05vd.png
4dt9gg1agfig.png
Blade did ignore the aspect of nightmares node. I was not degenerating at the beginning. After hitting Modok 16 times and receiving no hits, blade drops dead at full health...

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    It May hav ben the deg stil self u culd.t se it Els no clue also did u blok he sp1 if se it revse yous life. Culd be tha to
  • Options
    Something in modoks abilities?
  • Options
    Right, I wondered about heal reversal from Modok? Maybe blade did not "ignore" the aspect of nightmares and my life transfer was hiding the degen? Don't you have to be hit by the Sp1 though?
  • Options
    Oh, I blocked the first part of his Sp1 and dexed the rest..that's got to be what it is. Aspect of nightmares must have been active, but the life transfer was hiding it.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Oh, I blocked the first part of his Sp1 and dexed the rest..that's got to be what it is. Aspect of nightmares must have been active, but the life transfer was hiding it.

Maybe your life transfer also became degen momentarily if you went in for the immediate punish after Modok's SP1 (your hits actually cause you to lose 125% of your attack)
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Modok sp1 has reverse heal even when you block or evade it ... with life transfer, if u punish him after sp1, you r dead
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    His l1 reversed your aspect of nightmare regen, helicopter got it right, if I am using blade and holding block to heal, when I block the l1 my regen starts killing me, his ability is reverse regen whenever he activates l1 (where’re or not it connects)
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Whatever node insta kills blade without taking any hits dont tell kabam. Theyll make it a global node next aw season to promote attacker diversity!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Thanks everyone! Yeah, I realized that after the fact as well.. I started pounding on him right after the Sp1 😀