**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New expanded list of abilities the ST/KM synergy prevents (with explanations)

Username72647Username72647 Posts: 387
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Masochism - completely shuts it down

Astral Evade - shuts it down as long as you hit .7s after stun

Ice armor from reforming - shuts it down after it is broken

Cable's degen on bleed - completely shuts it down

Reflect stun - shuts it down

Auto block+ - has to be timed properly in order to shut it down; does not keep auto block from happening on consecutive hits

LC's indestructible+ - shuts it down during the .7s of a stun which means you'll score damage during indestructible

Crossbones' fury conversion - completely shuts it down

King Groot's shrug off - completely shuts it down

Groot's shrug off - completely shuts it down; becomes irrelevant if you have maxed parry and stupify

Hood's invisibility+ - works like LC's indestructible

Glancing* - any hit after a stun will not be glancing as well as a bleed; this becomes more powerful when combined with Omega Red's synergy

Any buff on hit (fury, armor up, regen, etc.)* - this is true for any hit after stun or bleed

Doctor Strange's defense buff+ - for the .7s of the debuff, it ignores the armor up

AV's tenacity - completely shuts it down

KP's rage - completely shuts it down

Electro's thorns+ - the thorns will not activate during the .7s of a debuff; Omega Red's synergy amplifies this

Hela's indestructible+ - simply stun and hit or bleed her to immediately kill during indestructible

Limbo on meter gain* - this is hard to time, but if the .7s is active during meter gain, it will not activate limbo

Starky's evade special - stun, medium then special to shut it down

Subtlety - completely shuts it down

Rhino Armor+ - it behaves the same as against DS' armor up

MODOK's shield+ - it does not remove shield but prevents it during the .7s of a stun; he cannot shield during specials since they bleed; Omega Red's synergy almost prevent shield completely

Morningstar's bleed on hit+ - it will not activate during the .7s of a stun

+ = for the .7 seconds, does not remove buff
* = debuff has to cause buff; buff can reform

Untested:

Goldpool's regen
Magneto's (both) damage reduction
Gwenpool's damage reduction
Ghost's phase
Emma Frost's diamond armor
Juggernaut's stagger on parry

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Thanks for all the work!
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    This is great. Would be extra helpful if you described whether it was ST or KM that got the benefit or both champions. (I.e. does the Synergy shut Masocism down just when using ST or with KM too).
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    What’s ST
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Sabertooth
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Masochism - completely shuts it down

Astral Evade - shuts it down as long as you hit .7s after stun

Ice armor from reforming - shuts it down after it is broken

Cable's degen on bleed - completely shuts it down

Reflect stun - shuts it down

Auto block+ - has to be timed properly in order to shut it down; does not keep auto block from happening on consecutive hits

LC's indestructible+ - shuts it down during the .7s of a stun which means you'll score damage during indestructible

Crossbones' fury conversion - completely shuts it down

King Groot's shrug off - completely shuts it down

Groot's shrug off - completely shuts it down; becomes irrelevant if you have maxed parry and stupify

Hood's invisibility+ - works like LC's indestructible

Glancing* - any hit after a stun will not be glancing as well as a bleed; this becomes more powerful when combined with Omega Red's synergy

Any buff on hit (fury, armor up, regen, etc.)* - this is true for any hit after stun or bleed

Doctor Strange's defense buff+ - for the .7s of the debuff, it ignores the armor up

AV's tenacity - completely shuts it down

KP's rage - completely shuts it down

Electro's thorns+ - the thorns will not activate during the .7s of a debuff; Omega Red's synergy amplifies this

Hela's indestructible+ - simply stun and hit or bleed her to immediately kill during indestructible

Limbo on meter gain* - this is hard to time, but if the .7s is active during meter gain, it will not activate limbo

Starky's evade special - stun, medium then special to shut it down

Subtlety - completely shuts it down

Rhino Armor+ - it behaves the same as against DS' armor up

MODOK's shield+ - it does not remove shield but prevents it during the .7s of a stun; he cannot shield during specials since they bleed; Omega Red's synergy almost prevent shield completely

Morningstar's bleed on hit+ - it will not activate during the .7s of a stun

+ = for the .7 seconds, does not remove buff
    * = debuff has to cause buff; buff can reform

Untested:

Goldpool's regen
    Magneto's (both) damage reduction
    Gwenpool's damage reduction
    Ghost's phase
    Emma Frost's diamond armor this part here she essentially debuff immune while its active and it functions just like nc two stances in the sense theres no preventing or ifnoring nc stance. so not only you not put a debuff on her thats in st arsenal ie bleed and stun so its got no effect on diamond form
    Juggernaut's stagger on parry

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Awesome useful Post OP. I haven't liked ST too much till now. But that maybe because I have him as 4 star r4 only and he feels weaker than other 4 star r4s. I have got the synergy. I'll give it a test after seeing your extensive work. Thanks again. Really appreciate the effort to do and then come out to tell others. Keep it up buddy.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Cable does have AAR if you eat a special 2 I believe...I'd have to look to be sure.
    Yes it works on Mordo. @Username72647
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m fairly certain it does not work on KG. He seems to always shrug off stun.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Are you sure it ignores Astral Evade? Mordo is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction.

https://youtu.be/IDzOYdu3rVI

It works because mordo ability reduction is only on passive ability. ST ability is active.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Are you sure it ignores Astral Evade? Mordo is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction.

https://youtu.be/IDzOYdu3rVI

It works because mordo ability reduction is only on passive ability. ST ability is active.

Yeah, we've had this convo somewhere...

More like everywhere lol. But I like your post the most is super useful. I rather read this than the official spotlight TY.