**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Guys, what bundle to buy?

I'm going to post the pull here, what bundle to buy?? (I know i'm gonna be kabammed but yeah..so what lol.

Guys, what bundle to buy? 25 votes

Cosmic
36% 9 votes
Skill
8% 2 votes
Science
4% 1 vote
Tech
4% 1 vote
Mutant
32% 8 votes
Mystic
16% 4 votes

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    The one that you could get most use from.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    none
  • SmibsismiSmibsismi Posts: 24
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    The one that you could get most use from.

U guys decide, i kinda don't care what i get. Mostly been thinking about mystic and cosmic
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    mutant it has domino

ok pls do mutant
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    If you don’t know which one to buy, you probably shouldn’t make the purchase. Do you also come to the forums when you get new champs to ask if they are any good and should you rank them?
    WWIDB wrote: »
    If you don’t know which one to buy, you probably shouldn’t make the purchase. Do you also come to the forums when you get new champs to ask if they are any good and should you rank them?

Nope, just doing this for the entertainment😂
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    None not worth it. If it was a guarantee 5* then yes but it’s most likely a 4*. To me that’s not worth 50 bucks but to somebody else it might be
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Smibsismi wrote: »

Spends $50 for fun he says. COWhale has some competition...
    Smibsismi wrote: »

Spends $50 for fun he says. COWhale has some competition...

I very, very rarely do these offers. And my bud decided to pay for this so..worth it?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Take his money and grab a drink this offer is garbage
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Cosmic. Everyone needs a Kamala Khan in their roster.
  • Don't buy it. Doesn't worth it