Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

3 Searching for a new home

Myself and my 2 brothers are currently running an alliance and would like to find a new home where i don't have to do some much recruiting. Looking for gold 3 or high ranked silver 1, we currently run a silver 1 alliance so a gold 3 would be best. i have 1 brother who is about 350k, i'm around 125k, and my other brother is around 75k. All 3 of us are active players, 2 of us just started playing at the beginning of the summer. Line is fine, would prefer no mandatory donations. Reply here or message me
LineID: kimjongrodman
In Game:
Kimjongrodman

My brothers
In game:
Medabestest
GenghisCam

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Pa_Toto1Pa_Toto1 Posts: 10
    No donations no line war mandatory aq isn’t sa every other week daily login active New Age Titans. Come on over and join us. We are silver 1 at 7+ million.

Pa Toto officer and recruiter
  • Options
    kimjongrodmankimjongrodman Posts: 12
    Pa_Toto1 wrote: »
    No donations no line war mandatory aq isn’t sa every other week daily login active New Age Titans. Come on over and join us. We are silver 1 at 7+ million.

Pa Toto officer and recruiter

Looks like you guys are full 30/30
  • Options
    You guys are like the 3 Billy goats gruff lol
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    We have room for ya if ur interested. Select Few 77.
  • Options
    Sunnyace21Sunnyace21 Posts: 15
    Just created a new alliance .... Looking for 3 officers. You guys wanna join.
    Tag is _nea_
  • Options
    kimjongrodmankimjongrodman Posts: 12
    Found an alliance. Thanks everyone!