**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should master mode be unlocked permanently so you dont have to buy the key or 100% heroic?

I just completed my 1'st master mode exploration and it got me thinking should you be able to go straight to master when the new event comes out so you dont have to buy the key for 300 units or 100% heroic? I would like your honest opinion

Should master mode be unlocked permanently so you dont have to buy the key or 100% heroic? 74 votes

Yes
87%
EvilEmpireBadroseLeNoirFaineantTaxHolyDirkness41TheManMythLegendTendersquadJohan66777ScottryanXillymanKirklinPcc880StatTJ82GamePlayWorldWaynedavyEnokovichusername7312KenshioAantho 65 votes
No
12%
Spity68phillgreenContestOfNoobsFR33_HUG5YouconfusedRepto23John757DarthPhalSamspade23 9 votes

Comments

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Pretty sure they said they were changing this going forward in the patch notes. If so, I don’t get point of poll
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Yes
    Pretty sure this is already the norm, starting this EQ
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I guess i didnt see the patch notes but if this is true this could be pretty great
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It's now permanently unlocked.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Kabam already did this
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ummmm either I misread something or you didn’t read something......
  • UfuomahUfuomah Posts: 37
    Yes
    Hope so cos playing heroic to get to master is so voting it makes me hate the game. Kabam should make the key available for at least all that are uncollected.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Didt poll dont make any sens at all.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Master Difficulty Unlock Changes

Speaking of Master Difficulty, that’s something else we are changing - you will no longer need the ‘key’ to unlock this difficulty. You want to jump right in? Go right ahead! This has long been requested by Summoners, and we’re excited to bring this change to the Battlerealm!. We hope you’ll enjoy this new change, and we promise this is the last time it switches back! From ther post
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    No
    I wish they would just buff the difficulty and rewards on heroic to make it worth it. I usually do a run on heroic before I do master.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    As i said previously i didnt see the patch notes but what i didnt mention is i usually get on the forums about once a month so i didnt see it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    I wish they would just buff the difficulty and rewards on heroic to make it worth it. I usually do a run on heroic before I do master.

That's why they came out with Master.
  • Yes
    yes definatly
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    As others have said this is already done. I've wanted this for a long time. I'll 100% heroic after everything else is done if I have time but I don't enjoy doing it. I always do Uncollected first. Then Heroic to unlock Master. Always bored of the quest by the time I have Master unlocked.
  • Hey TheMarauder53, as it's already been pointed out that Master difficulty of Event Quests no longer needs to be unlocked, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.