**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Login with new phone i bought...will my acc ban???

ŠpooderŠpooder Posts: 41
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Will my acc ban or My alliance will get Dock....if i bought new phone and login with my kabam accc
@Kabam Miike can u tell me

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    yep, sorry but you might as well find a new ally...
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Nope, I just bought new phone last night and also sent an email to Kabam a day before to confirm. They said it won't do anything to your account. For safety, just go ahead and delete mcoc on your old phone and then download on new phone.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I play this game on a Samsung S7, S8 (at work) and on my tablet Sony Xperia Z2(at home) for a long time. As long as your the only one playing, no problem.
  • ŠpooderŠpooder Posts: 41
    Thanks buddy...so i dont need to send email to kabam right? Just delete mcoc on old phone and play with new phone.... @Mike12867
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    NOPE
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Špooder wrote: »
    Thanks buddy...so i dont need to send email to kabam right? Just delete mcoc on old phone and play with new phone.... @Mike12867

Yea and I agree with @NEO_mr_Anderson too...but I had a friend who got banned for a week for using 2 devices to play...but that was like 7-8 months ago when their systems weren't as good or whatever....
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    Špooder wrote: »

Yea and I agree with @NEO_mr_Anderson too...but I had a friend who got banned for a week for using 2 devices to play...but that was like 7-8 months ago when their systems weren't as good or whatever....

i call BS he got banned for using 2 devices....
    there is for sure something else going on there. people who get caught always try and say they did nothing wrong.

i have 2 accounts each with their own main phone.
    however i only ever play aq or aw on he 1 device swapping accounts.
    i also have a tablet that i sometimes use for either.
    also my main account was first started on my s6, then moved to my s7 now to my iphone 8plus
    whilst my second was on my s6 and only ever play aq or aw on my iphone.

2 accounts and atleast 5 devices shared between them.,
  • Hey Špooder, logging into your account on a new device is not against our Terms of Service and will not result in you getting banned or any kind of punishment for your Alliance. You can play the game on as many iOS or Android devices as you like without having to worry about this happening.

If you're ever unsure whether or not something may be against our Terms of Service, you can review them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en
This discussion has been closed.