**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should we be able to buy XP from the shop?

LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Moderator Note: Edited Title to correct xo to XP

Should we be able to buy XP from the shop? 52 votes

Yes
17%
sha2356__Iron_SkywalkerNamelezXxLoganTDCxXWelderofortuneXxOriginalxXHyperbolein_1Des1234MrBanks 9 votes
No
82%
LeNoirFaineantstakGround_Round1RaganatorTheManMythLegendAxeCopFireNikoBravonameplasJohnyzerokikobobSavio444Nemesis666AKTEKSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsDoonxHammerbro_64Duke_SilverSgtSlaughter78Rwd 43 votes
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Sorry xp
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Wth is xo?

Ah ok, you mean xp. Why would you buy it, when you can just use those xp boosts?
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yes
    Because why not I guess? I mean, I really don’t care, I don’t need to buy xp, id rather just buy energy refills
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I would like to be able to sell XP back to the shop—namely, all the XP earned since reaching L60.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    It doesn’t take long at all to hit lvl 60 if you use xp boost and fully explore Act 4...
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I dont think I should be able to buy it. It let's an alliance have an idea on how much u have played and know the game. A brand new player shouldn't be able to be at level 60 on their first day. They may not even know how to parry but it would appear like they r a seasoned vet.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    No
    No, just no.

earn it.
  • Options
    kikobobkikobob Posts: 43
    No
    I like the idea of selling xp past level 60. Alternatively after level 60 it is automatically converted to gold. Scaled if necessary
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Yes
    Somebody deleted my comment
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    No
    But we should be able to buy Gold Crystals with Loyalty...especially since there's nothing worthwile to spend it on now.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Yes
    I thought u meant XP boosts... Yes on boosts no on XP in general
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    No
    DrZola wrote: »
    I would like to be able to sell XP back to the shop—namely, all the XP earned since reaching L60.

Dr. Zola
    I would have been about a level 200 by now if they kept the system going.