**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is my roster enough to start looking for an alliance to do AW with?

So my current top champs are
5* 2/35 stark spidey
5* 2/35 kingpin
5* 1/25 moon knight
5* 1/25 iron man
4* 4/40 angela
4* 4/40 civil warrior
4* 4/40 sabertooth
4* 4/like 10 idk for sure wolverine
4* ghost rider i'm currently working on ranking up to 4/40
All unduped

Should I still focus on building my roster/the story quests? Or do I have enough champs to start looking into some low level AW action?

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Start playing war. I guarantee there are alliances out there who are at your level.
  • heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    Sorry if this was a silly question, it just seemed that AW was more of a big deal to a lot of people, and I wanted to make sure I had a solid roster so I didn't bring people down :blush:
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    My alliance has room for yea. We r also earning t4 class cats which i see u need to rank 5 your 4* champs
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    should have been in an ally well before now.
    i remember when i was doing war at first and we had 2* and 3* defenders cus it took weeks to get a 4*.....
    and how long we were using 4* 3/30 even after we started building a 4* roster cus it took months to start getting t4b....

• Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    You’ve got a good attacker in that stark spidey & a good defender in Kingpin. Find an alliance that communicates and has rules/standards. You’ll build your roster much faster and have access to way more rank up materials.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    however bad your roster is, you should do aw as soon as possible to get some rewards and to learn how to move, what nodes to take, etc. same for aq. just find al that fits you
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I was against joining an alliance when I first started playing, just because I'm generally antisocial. I eventually joined a low-level alliance with few expectations, and it helped. And then got recruited by a better alliance where the only expectation was to play and contribute whereever I could. I had maybe 10 4* champs and 1 5* at the time.

Now I'm an officer in that alliance, I have 75 4* champs, 11 5* champs, and the rewards are excellent.

Definitely join an alliance doing AQ and AW.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Join an ally asap. The whole alliance social side of the game ends up being a major component in enjoying the game
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    If u need an alliance @ me bro