**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to 5/65?

Who should I make my first 5/65??

Who to 5/65? 47 votes

Void (duped)
70%
Hulk_77RaganatorGNASTYJim0172HeadrollerGreifmaster911DragonFire2imnooneMesutSanchezYouconfusedTanz0rTrollllolllloRepto23DRTOAdvStrikerrx8BaccaBossMCzeezee57EnderDraco58ace930999 33 votes
Killmonger (duped)
29%
bryndenriversZzzIron_SkywalkerHammerbro_64Krumbledkookietaojay1Julianmedina119MelkerlanneroAleorNoob2435V1PER1987Saket_123Cosmicspiderman777Dead1 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    someone better
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Killmonger (duped)
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    someone better

Someone like Joe Fixit???

I find KM a lot more useable in most situations, so unless u are pained by regen more than autoblock, I would go KM.

Edit: wait what sig levels are your guys? If Void is high sig level, I would go with him
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Killmonger (duped)
    someone better

both those champions are excellent choices km ois a top 10 defender and attacker and void is a top 5 attacker and absolutely the best all around champion for act 5
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    My two favorite champs, brutal choice!
  • Options
    VoodooChileVoodooChile Posts: 12
    @Hammerbro_64 Void is sig 140 KM is sig 20
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Killmonger (duped)
    I feel like Killmonger has more utility and damage. Void is great in aw and is quite tanky, but he does take a while to build up damage, and is mostly used for the tricky regen nodes. Meanwhile, km also has tons of utility in aw due to his reliable true strike, plus indestructable charges for emergencies and counterpunch to deal with stun immune. He has decent bleed damage and can do that crazy 51 bleed trick. Plus, he does decent damage once both ts and reverberation are activated
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Void (duped)
    someone better

Can u please enlighten us on who would be better options?