**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not your Typical 5/65 champs

124»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Romo790 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    Romo790 wrote: »
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    b232r70aq1dl.png
    Not very typical

This guy deserves a legend title

If I’m not mistaken, it’s actually a woman who used to be an ally mate. If it’s her, she just happens to totally love SG as a character.

Seems strange to a lot of people, but some folks just really love that aspect of the game and don’t care too much about ranking the “right” champs.

Dr. Zola

I love it when people play the game like this. I have a friend who will definitely take his 5* juggernaut to rank 5 because that is his favorite marvel character.

Yep. That’s cool. Makes me think about the old game circa 2015-2016.

I’ve got one who’s an old friend. His profile is all spiders...Stark, Stark, OG, Miles. Doesn’t care.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I once found a guy with a 5/65 iron patriot. His other top champs were iron man, superior iron man, and infinity war iron man.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I'm definitely going to r5 my king groot, but until then, gotta get uncollected and get the resources(he's currently at r2)
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    im waiting to do hulk
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have magik, MS, and void at 5/65. They are common champs to see at 5/65 but I haven’t seen another roster with the same 3 5/65 champs
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Void, KM, WS at 5/65... only one slightly unconventional is WS