**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards for level 60 players

I think there should be some rewards for level 60 players to compensate for no longer needing/getting XP.
How about 2*crystal shards instead? 2*s make 3*s make 4*s etc.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    like others have suggested, maybe they should consider making any future "XP" you gain after reaching level 60 become gold instead.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Kashyyk10 wrote: »
    I think there should be some rewards for level 60 players to compensate for no longer needing/getting XP.

My first account made level 60 in late 2016, along with thousands of other accounts. The backlog of rewards should they decide to do that would skew the game ridiculously in favor of longevity.
    But hey, sure, I'll take 2 years worth of crystal shards ...
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Kashyyk10 wrote: »

My first account made level 60 in late 2016, along with thousands of other accounts. The backlog of rewards should they decide to do that would skew the game ridiculously in favor of longevity.
    But hey, sure, I'll take 2 years worth of crystal shards ...

They would have to just start it from scratch. As of this day any one that is or becomes level 60 gets gold instead of XP.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    But the back log shards would be awesome since my accounts’ the same way! 🙃