**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should Champion Rank up Tickets be added to the Glory Store?

MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I think it would be a good idea to to add Rank Up tickets to the Glory Store.

It could be set up to offer a particular class based on what class event is active. For example if the skill event is up then a skill rank up ticket will be available for purchase. On the next day it will be a science then a mystic and so forth.

These tickets could have Glory Prices such as:
2 star = 100 Glory points
3 star = 250 Glory points
4 star = 1500 Glory points
5 star = 2000 Glory points

If you like the idea but would like to see lowere costs for the tickets then please comment what you think the cost of the possible Rank up Tickets should be.

Should Champion Rank up Tickets be added to the Glory Store? 18 votes

Yes, the suggested cost seems fair
50%
Kronos987654321HeroBoltsyLalaland1haunted_memoryHoidCosmereMandagarMiniKnight321Foxy5_0Craigpatrick31 9 votes
Yes but the suggested needs to be lower
11%
OngellSpirit 2 votes
No
38%
DLegendTheLazyKingTheManMythLegendsammyapgK1lltasticKALIZOSummonerB2 7 votes

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    No
    no.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I like it, but remember: There are different kind of Rank Up Gems. There is R1 to R2, R2 to R3, and so on and so forth. I'm sure the cost would have to be adjusted for these different ranks, because not all ranks are equal. But other than that, I would love it.
  • MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    I like it, but remember: There are different kind of Rank Up Gems. There is R1 to R2, R2 to R3, and so on and so forth. I'm sure the cost would have to be adjusted for these different ranks, because not all ranks are equal. But other than that, I would love it.

Why not just make Generic Rank Up Tickets/Gems that can be used to rank up a champion? Take for example a 3 star generic Skill Rank Up Ticket/gem can be used to rank up your 3 star skill champion from rank 3 to rank 4 or even from rank 1 to rank 2. Of course, that champion will have to be at a maxed level before the Rank Up Ticket/gem can be used.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Mandagar wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »

Why not just make Generic Rank Up Tickets/Gems that can be used to rank up a champion? Take for example a 3 star generic Skill Rank Up Ticket/gem can be used to rank up your 3 star skill champion from rank 3 to rank 4 or even from rank 1 to rank 2. Of course, that champion will have to be at a maxed level before the Rank Up Ticket/gem can be used.

Because the cost shouldn't be the same for r1 to r2 as r4 to r5. There needs to be a distinction for the rank that's being taken up, but other than that, yes.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    No
    Cost for a 5* ticket is too cheap. I can easily get 2000 glory in 2 weeks. Rank up tickets will make catalysts not important, meaning there will be too much flexibility in the game.
  • Yes, the suggested cost seems fair
    This is a great idea but only for ranks 1-4 otherwise its too op
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Cost for a 5* ticket is too cheap. I can easily get 2000 glory in 2 weeks. Rank up tickets will make catalysts not important, meaning there will be too much flexibility in the game.

For a R1-2 5* ticket that seems pretty fair
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    if it is limited to R4 for 4* and R2 for 5* it might be a good idea. otherwise it will be to OP.