**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pointless crystal bundles....

Time fo a little rant........

What a waste of units!!!!

This is the 4th time i have brought the crystal bundle packs and this time went for the so called special spiderman bundle of 7 and again only received 2 star champions for my troubles which are pointless as how often do you use them for anything.

That will be the last time i spend my hard earned units on the pointless crystal bundle packs.

Love the game but not very happy at the cost of crystals and stuff.....

And i would just like to say thanks for the new 2 star spidey which we all recieved for our countless hrs of time dedicated to the game that will now join all my other 2 star champs in the vault of desperation........

Come on Kabam where are our 3 or 4 star free champs?

Rant over and now back to the game

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I want back the minute I just wasted having to read another rant about crystals.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Uhh... Just don't get those crystal bundles. Problem solved.

You can't get mad that you bought six lottery tickets, and didn't get a win, now, can you?
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Sorry for the loss of time Thawnim but it was titled Pointless Crystal bundles :smile:
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Sorry for the loss of time Thawnim but it was titled Pointless Crystal bundles :smile:

I know, just giving you a hard time. One question...would you have truly been happy with a 4* Spider-Gwen from the crystal featuring her?
    Good point K1lltastic. No more buying of crystals, no more disappointment.
    Definately not Thawnim and thats a good point well made :smile:
    The only one i was interested in was for a possible 4star Carnage
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    I want back the minute I just wasted having to read another rant about crystals.

No, you should read faster, I'll give you 12 seconds back.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Uhh... Just don't get those crystal bundles. Problem solved.

You can't get mad that you bought six lottery tickets, and didn't get a win, now, can you?

Technically speaking you can get mad for not winning the lottery, even if you didn't buy any tickets. It just doesn't make sense to do so.
    I was hoping to get other 4star champs and not chumps....
    Didnt realise crystals were 98% 2 star rubbish. But now i know so wont waste my time again.