**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Bosses VS difficulty

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
This is my second poll today i know, but I’m curious about something. Most people seem to have caught on that this months bosses are generally accepted in the community as easy, (im talking about VTD and Symbiot Supreme) so I was curious, for those doing master and Uncollected, who was more difficult, SS or VTD

Uncollected Bosses VS difficulty 84 votes

SS
39%
dangerbluPrimmer79adqqedfyvrSuperman69Emil_LimsonTaimurKhanNorthwestbrosefBatman_X10Jim0172JohnyzeroLt_Magnum_1vikasjoshi9617Hammerbro_64Fighter092Youconfusedadknight27Cupidtaojay1ShtickRickMrmarvel123 33 votes
VTD
27%
JRock808DrenlinEric1988Darkrider05Savio444Jdub1250Aanthoharerabbit99TrollllolllloScarlett_NamelezCh1efsterAleorMrwarren96FhfjghhggggjfhfjgNb2121ArnavFredro77DomoSlomoRehan010_ 23 votes
Other (Besides Golden Symbiod)
33%
ArcDeAngelusDL864Vdh2008zuffyweavileSpeedbumpKossukosenameplasHENRIQUE_FORTEStucatMcfly89JonibärchenCarlos2504TheMarauder53Strikerrx8DR_MantisToboggan1TheLegend27Manar198xGhostboytjieTRSIMP 28 votes

Comments

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Venom the Duck was easy, Sym Supreme might catch people off guard but something like Rulk just roll him over. The second Carnage however was intense
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    VTD
    Venom Duck just kept blocking Sym Supreme got destroyed by my Rulk tho
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    That second carnage was a pain
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    VTD
    vtd due to the node. ss is super easy, you can go nuts, as your hits don't give him energy
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Surprising amount of Second Carnage’s, though I agree that fight was difficult
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I have a r4 5* Luke Cage. He pretty much reduced SS's power gain to almost nothing, and other than dex buffs, wasn't subject to the buff purge damage.

He slapped him around like he owed him money.

VTD was only a challenge if he huddled in a corner blocking until SP3, which, despite his "increased chance of SP1" node, he did quite often...

2nd Carnage was a pain, but only because I didn't use any fancy enhancements for him. Just did all the damage I could do until he SP3'd, move to next champ, repeat, until he was down.

Golden Symb just required Dirty Fighting enhancement and not messing up.

First two bosses were easy, although I did forget Venom had the strike back on one run. Oops. Lol
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    SS
    Vtd was easy just hold block and spam sp 2 with magik....... Symbiote Supreme, however, is basically pre md next dorm. You trigger dex twice, you’re basically dead. Especially if you’re using 4/40s and 5/50s not 4/55s and 5/65s. (I’m uncollected and master mode 100% atm, don’t tell me to do lower difficulty)
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Really they were all much easier then last month. But if I had to pick it would have been carnage With the 300% damage into block thing
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Carnage was easy just play aggressively and keep hitting him while he's blocking.. Watch the health go.
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    ^^^^^Works both ways remember...
    Dang, this is extremely split
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    SS
    Smitty138 wrote: »
    Carnage was easy just play aggressively and keep hitting him while he's blocking.. Watch the health go.

Until you lose your health from explosive personality. We’re talking epic, not master.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    VTD
    Only because I didn t read the node until the second to last path and realized why I wasn’t getting power lol. Not that he was hard without power. Just got way faster.

SS was fun. I brought in Angela every time just to watch her explode instantly.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    None were hard. This month was stupidly easy.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    SS
    Second Carnage was a cakewalk with Magik. Since he has aggressive, I just did yo-yo intercept the whole time and did L2s as I got them. Until I ranked up my symbiote, the Golden was hardest and now all of them are super easy, but SS is the hardest because i need to keep my symbiote at 100% to have perfect block, so I can’t use him on any of the trickier fights in that quest
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    SS
    Forgot the carnage wothcthe block damage. He was a pain. Everyone else was basically 1 shot. Maybe 2 champs. VTD got destroyed by blade. Infinity regen lol. But this month was cake. I’m assuming because the one that comes out tomorrow will be much much harder. And that they made epic difficulty open to everyone not just uncollected. So had to dial it back a bit. Nothing compared to Emma from last month.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Explosive Carnage wrecked me. Not sure how to fight him with the champs I have.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    The second Carnage was a real pain. But the perfect block buff and the cleanse buff on the symbioid took care of him.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    SS
    Not that he was that difficult I just couldn't see or understand what was happening until one of us won.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I found VTD and Sym Supreme very easy, I've one shot both with MODOK, GR or Loki, Carnage was a bit more difficult but not overly.

By far the hardest for me was the first time I fought the golden symbioid, until I got my pet to rank 4 with some boosts that is.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Smitty138 wrote: »

I don't think you played Epic...he had Explosive Personality added when compared to Master. So this...wouldn't really work...
    See I’m exploring epic, will cracking blow be good against that carnage?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    For epic i just used hardened coating and cleanse. No sp3 and no insane block damage. Easy fight. Block to power drain till he charges heavy. Attack normally. Repeat.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    2nd carnage gave me a little trouble (only in Epic. He was easy in the other difficulties because his health pool wasn't as high) until I decided to stop playing around his buffs and just bought Hardened Coating and the enhancement that drains power when our symbiote is blocking.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    The symbiote difficulty second carnage isn't going to be fun... golden adaptiod is actually pretty easy with dirty fighting buff