**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Versus Arenas

BaaanzaajiBaaanzaaji Posts: 6
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Guys am I imagining things or Kabam prolonged the time for Arenas? It was supposed to end in couple of hours and it now says 1 day and 2 hours left

Comments

• Options
    OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
    It is just you, you may have looked at one of the t4bcc or t1ac arenas because the champion arenas are still on schedule
  • Options
    No, the catalyst clash class arena has 7 hours left, and all the champion arenas have 1 day and 2 hours left. I asked a fellow alli member and he sees the same
  • Options
    But I sure hope you are right cause I don’t have energy or patience to keep on grinding
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Baaanzaaji wrote: »
    No, the catalyst clash class arena has 7 hours left, and all the champion arenas have 1 day and 2 hours left. I asked a fellow alli member and he sees the same

The timer is right. It's a 3 day arena, and today is the second day. I've been grinding arena so i know
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    The 3 day arenas start on Mondays and Thursday and have a set schedule/time.

The catalyst arenas are on a cycle, independent of the champion arenas. 2 day arena, 1 day off, 2 day arena, etc, resulting in a 9 day cycle.