**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Talked to my sym...

Comments

• spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I’ve been talking to my symbioid as well, he has feelings for Emma Frost now, he doesn’t want to leave, @Kabam Lyra , you wouldn’t stop the greatest love story of our time, would you?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    How come you can sell yours
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Please tell me he's staying as a Profile Picture at least!
    bagfroluf7j5.png
  • chunkyb wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »

*whispers*
    Was just a pic I saw on Line
    *louder and to the crowd*
    OVER MY DEAD SUMMONER BODY

My heart is with you and Lil' Steve, Chunkyb. I had to look away from the screen before pressing that button and saying goodbye to Squishy today. :'(
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »

*whispers*
    Was just a pic I saw on Line
    *louder and to the crowd*
    OVER MY DEAD SUMMONER BODY

My heart is with you and Lil' Steve, Chunkyb. I had to look away from the screen before pressing that button and saying goodbye to Squishy today. :'(

What a terrible thing to do smh. Squishy can come live here. Me, Tony, and Cap will take in strays and show them the love they're lacking😂😂
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    #wontsellout... if Kabam wants him back, they will have to rip him from my arms!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I sold mine and din't feel bad. I used 1k gold out of the 40k reward to buy the Mjolnir profile pic.

I never even named mine.

but thanks for the laughs in this thread, chunkyb. I nominate chunkyb for Forum Member of the Year 2018.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Please tell me he's staying as a Profile Picture at least!
    bagfroluf7j5.png

Unfortunately not
  • I wouldn't know. Mine ran off. Stephanie is doing great tho!
  • One night, Lil Steve left on his own... Escaping the horrible fate that kabam had planned for him. Where he's gone, idk. Maybe he's with Tony and Cap.

The next day, Stephanie's adoption was finalized. Pure coincidence. It would be rude to bring that up around her tho, I think. She's happy and enjoying her school life. That's all anyone needs to know other than there's nothing to see here, kabam. There are some bugs somewhere that need to be fixed. Focus on those pls.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You have a few final moments chunky...has Steve come back to say a final goodbye?
  • You have a few final moments chunky...has Steve come back to say a final goodbye?

He has not. I hope he's well.

But Stephanie is doing awesome. She's made the basketball team and is leading in scoring, fouls, and punctured basketballs. It's the weirdest thing. But I'm very proud of her.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lil Steeeeeeeeeeeve
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Haha the dedication to this is unreal mad props to you
  • ApplenutApplenut Posts: 2
    Well, apparently he’s coming back…
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Applenut said:

Well, apparently he’s coming back…

Why was it necessary to dig up a dead thread?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I’ve never had one so I’m very excited.

How many times a day should I feed him?