**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Talked to my sym...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Hoitado said:

I’ve never had one so I’m very excited.

How many times a day should I feed him?

80,000 times
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    And you don't even want to know about his bathroom habits
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    What if they unionize? How do we keep them under our thumb then? Or uh, assimilated to it?
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I really really hope they bring this event back. This was the ONE event I remember absolutely loving(and Gwenpool goes to the movies but that was a one off and not likely to return). I also really hope we get to keep the little guy(since we can't sell champs anymore) as it was heartbreaking to have to sell Demonic Slasher the VII.
    But then again, considering they know people loved this event, how much they bring certain events back such as rifts, and that next month is all about symbiotes (not to mention the in game mail making a hint on us being joined by them again), I'd say the chances are nearly guaranteed.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    Cant wait for little symbiote to return been so many years since he left and now he finally made his way back home
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I hope we can keep him this time ;)
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

I really really hope they bring this event back. This was the ONE event I remember absolutely loving(and Gwenpool goes to the movies but that was a one off and not likely to return). I also really hope we get to keep the little guy(since we can't sell champs anymore) as it was heartbreaking to have to sell Demonic Slasher the VII.
    But then again, considering they know people loved this event, how much they bring certain events back such as rifts, and that next month is all about symbiotes (not to mention the in game mail making a hint on us being joined by them again), I'd say the chances are nearly guaranteed.

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

I hope we can keep him this time ;)

We can 😊
    okay already makes this the best event ever done. I can't wait for it to come. Yeah these objectives were annoying but Kabam I'll give you this much. Yes it was indeed worth it.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

My guess (more of a hope really) is that Kabam broccoli designed the Symbiote’s abilities and at the end we can keep a 3* or 4* version with slightly watered down abilities, to the point that they’re not useless, but not broken good.

Prediction is looking good so far, let’s hope broccoli designed it!
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately last time he was around, I was possibly the most clueless summoner around, and thoroughly neglected him. No name, no catalysts, no fighting.

Glad he's coming back so I can make amends and prove my new undying loyalty.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Where is everyone getting all these information from? It will be really helpful if someone can provide the link for it.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★

Where is everyone getting all these information from? It will be really helpful if someone can provide the link for it.

Patch notes are out
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Anyone got a link to the patch notes
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    @BitterSteel link please
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/v32-3-release-notes/?fbclid=IwAR39KiCUklXXeiS14LuSTtrRPBhaUMLf1OyofkSOp8Q1ymw11UwUuJfCQ60

I literally laughed at the fact 'Steve' was mentioned as a name the Symbiod was known by in the message about the impeding arrival of Knull.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

https://playcontestofchampions.com/v32-3-release-notes/?fbclid=IwAR39KiCUklXXeiS14LuSTtrRPBhaUMLf1OyofkSOp8Q1ymw11UwUuJfCQ60

I literally laughed at the fact 'Steve' was mentioned as a name the Symbiod was known by in the message about the impeding arrival of Knull.

Well let me tell you a story about a little symbioid called Steve.

He came in to our lives to rise up to the limitless potential of 6* Champions but ended up wreaking havoc, so he was banished but not before he left a few keepsakes behind (PFP). Now he's coming back but it's been 3 years, no one knows if he's remembered everyone or if he will just be an absolute villain.
  • Options
    I'm so hyped for tomorrow. My little $@%& is coming back back AntiV and
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mine has taken up ketchup face art, and I’m afraid to ask it why