**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Reworking Mastries Setups

Greetings!

This morning I hit Level 60 (Yay me!).

Now that I don't need to maximize XP gain, I'd like to rework my Masteries page for Utility.

What will I need before I do it? I know I will need units but not sure how much. Do I need any thing else?

I am concerned that the requirements to open different things has changed.

Really, all I want to do is use the Masteries I put on XP somewhere else.

oitccsx7xfii.png

My other pages look like this. I know I should open Despair. What other changes should I consider?

wn9t91y0xbk5.png

1bukmp3p4fzm.png

Many thanks for any suggestions!

Comments

• Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    First easiest tip... never waste on lesser health/attack. Even the greater ones are probably a waste
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Oh wow. That's a bad setup for sure. Try for something like this on attack. It's a much stronger setup.
    bwq2a0z4uaox.png
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    He was looking for Utility mostly, lol. But ya, bad set up all around the board.

Utility:
    /3
    /1<
    (1-5)----< \3
    \1

Hopefully you can decipher that, or I hope that it comes thru the way im sending it.

Best of luck!

But please fix your attack and defense as well, I cant believe you haven't gone crazy with the set up you have now.
    You'll be killing things so much faster, once you get them fixed.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Nope, didn't work as intended. lol Hopefully someone will post a better pick, as I cant atm.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    For utilities I would probably run something like this. Dexterity with 3 points really is not needed anymore.
    r0sfp2q88i5a.png
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Sorry to ruin it for you but, thats one **** mastery setup. Let me give you some helpful tips,

Utility:
    - Only place 1 point in Dexterity. 3 points isn't needed.
    - Unlock stupefy and pacify. Both are extremely useful masteries. Stupefy increases parry duration and pacify reduces opponent's power gain while stunned.
    - Its really important to max parry so you won't be recieving much block damage when you parry. Especially against bosses in AQ and AW.

Offense
    - Leave 1 point in lesser and greater strength. It only gives a atom-sized boost to attack. If you want to boost attack, glass cannon or suicide masteries are your best options.
    - Try to save units and unlock both precision and cruelty. Both are essential in increasing crit rate and crit damage.

Defense:
    - Much better setup compared to the other ones.
    - Leave 1 point on both lesser and greater vitality.
    - Save units and unlock both salve and recovery to strengthen willpower.
    - You only need 1 point in willpower. 2 points don't make much of a difference since the time willpower has been nerfed.