**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does 5* Vision worth it?

Does 5* Vision worth it? 43 votes

Yes, because...
27%
winterthurTrimbobTeddersJim0172LilMaddogHTNemesis666SpiderCoolsJmurphMitchell35Justcause102LoctiteSuperGlueAv3ng3rAD 12 votes
No, because...
44%
World EaterShynight00bm3eppschunkybWaynedavyDean9300450MostWantedcookiedealercrystaldsmithPrylankJayCeeMrOnizukaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSpidey983JoBoB1982MoldyFingersHexanorSanders20Player101 19 votes
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
27%
Pcc880nameplashendroidsvSnoman121Rasiloverissamaf80NamelezPaytoPlayChirdxxSaket_123RockypantherxJustIron 12 votes

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
    I love this vote lmao but no not really worth it
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    No, because...
    Not worth it. No! I’m not just saying it because I don’t have enough units. I’m gonna get my next 5* the normal way; getting high alliance point in SA.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    No, because...
    JayCee wrote: »
    Not worth it. No! I’m not just saying it because I don’t have enough units. I’m gonna get my next 5* the normal way; getting high alliance point in SA.

And waiting until December when I won’t care since I’ll be playing Just Cause 4.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,757 ★★★★★
    Yes, because...
    I have been waiting for the 4*, so this is good. :)
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    The minute you buy this thing, you're gonna pull a 5 star sparky and never use your vision ever again. I bought the 4 star deal for vision and immediately pulled a infinity war iron man which I maxed out and then I pulled a 4 star aou vision which is better than OG. The moral of the story, ,I paid a lot of money for a vision that's collecting dust. The extra star doesn't make me want to reenact that fiasco all over again.
    Yes, because...
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    The minute you buy this thing, you're gonna pull a 5 star sparky and never use your vision ever again.

Then I wish for many 5* offers.

winterthur wrote: »
    The minute you buy this thing, you're gonna pull a 5 star sparky and never use your vision ever again.

The point is, you buy this worthless sack of ish and you'll end up pulling something better making the money investment a moot point.
    The minute you buy this thing, you're gonna pull a 5 star sparky and never use your vision ever again. I bought the 4 star deal for vision and immediately pulled a infinity war iron man which I maxed out and then I pulled a 4 star aou vision which is better than OG. The moral of the story, ,I paid a lot of money for a vision that's collecting dust. The extra star doesn't make me want to reenact that fiasco all over again.

What does a 5 star Sparky have to do with a double immune power control champ?

Okay, let's say Ultron or nebula. The class type and the resources for ranking was what I was talking about. You probably can't rank 4 a few tech 5 stars at the same time is all I meant.
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    No, because...
    costs wayyyyyy too much for a few million pixels
    edited October 2018
    Oh I gotcha. I picked him up because he had some value to me. I had the units and a gem and he would help me on node 44 or path 4. I don’t know if he’s the best value or not but I didn’t think it was to bad.

Its alot cheaper this time than it was. Its not such an absurd offer. Hell, I've spent crazy money on worse with this game. If you can dupe him, it's a fair deal. Still over priced in my opinion but he's a decent double immune.
    Yes, because...
    winterthur wrote: »

The point is, you buy this worthless sack of ish and you'll end up pulling something better making the money investment a moot point.

I am a low tier player, been saving units for this deal, the only way I can get Vision.

I am sure there are many other better champs and it will take like when (for me) to obtain them?

Just recently, I saw a Summoner pulling twice Colossus from featured crystal. Ouch!
  • Hey guys, there's already an active discussion HERE about the latest Vision Offer. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.