**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4B avilability

BajjsbwuqjwBajjsbwuqjw Posts: 876 ★★★
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello dear Kabam,

Lower Catalyst should be more available compared to higher tier one and if we all look at our T4C stash and calculate how hard it is to get T4B compared to T4C...this story goes beyond logic in my opinion.

1. Give us 4-10 T4B after every AQ End becaude there is no logic with giving 1 t4c and 1 t4b no matter where you qualify

2. Make t4b in glory store with constant price

3. Give us at least 15 T4B after the war season ends. It is really not funny to award 1 t4b with t5b and t2a shards

4. Make t1a t4b t4c arenas only for beginners with lower milestones

Please think about it because we have dozens of T4C and there is always trouble with t4b

And for those geniuses who will answer here all the possibilities to get them and that they are already easy to get:

I compare availability between T4C and T4B
Lower must be easier to get

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    In what universe are you in that its easier to get T4CC than T4BC???? I agree that T4 basics should be easier to get than T4CC but getting 4-10 just for completing AQ is abit too greedy. If anything, i would be happy with T4BC at constant price.

And since T4BC is so easy to get, they should work on making T4CC easier to get as well.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    T4b are ridiculously easy to get you can get 2 from arena I think it’s like every 2 weeks
    About 3 every aq week not including the crystals and a lot more from other various sources
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Some of these requests are pretty ridiculous 15 after every war season is a bit much to expect to say the least
  • Options
    Ja_WorldBossJa_WorldBoss Posts: 11
    T4B isn't has easy as y'all are saying. 1 from AQ and 2 from arena each weeks is ridiculously low. I have over 30 t4cc crystals, 1500+ t4cc frag crystals and not to mention the loads to map 5 and 6 crystals I have doing nothing with since I can't pop them because they would go into overflow. And not having the t4b to rank my champs.
    So something needs to be done in this regards.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I would definitely love to have more T4B don't get me wrong. But getting 15 fully formed just for completing AW or AQ is just too greedy. Getting 3 fully formed for finishing a AQ would be a much more reasonable request.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    T4B isn't has easy as y'all are saying. 1 from AQ and 2 from arena each weeks is ridiculously low. I have over 30 t4cc crystals, 1500+ t4cc frag crystals and not to mention the loads to map 5 and 6 crystals I have doing nothing with since I can't pop them because they would go into overflow. And not having the t4b to rank my champs.
    So something needs to be done in this regards.

You can get like 3 from aq just use your glory to buy the fragments
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Uhhh you do realize we use t4bc for every 4* r4 and r5 and for every 5* except r5? We use a lot more t4bc than t4cc over 6x more